Panties or no Panties

Actually Tara, when out dining with a lady before BCD I prefer her fully clothed. At some point during the dinner she excuses herself to the powder room and returns with a wicked little smile, reaches across the table for my hand, and somehow I find her warm, moist panties in my hand! Now, that's sexy and sign of great things to come later that night.
MM
I guess I'm in the minority on this one, but I Loooooove a woman in panties. Slipping those jeans down or lifting that skirt up to find a sexy thong on a perfect ass... Red hot to me. It's like unwrapping a present. Heck, I even find it incredibly erotic to leave 'em on and pull 'em aside to get at the sweet spot. Makes everything seem more naughty and forbidden.
I second Sudzny's opinion. Same thing with a bra. I like taking off the lady's clothes, slowly revealing things. When there are panties and bras under the outer layer, just adds to the excitement/mystery of the unveiling. And playing with her privates through a pair of soft, silky panties .... love it.
Panties are my arch nemesis.
No panties with a dress, but love to reveal a small pair of panties while she is wearing a skirt, jeans and shorts!
MMm tee shirt no panties let that sexy booty shake
Preferably in a cute matching bra/panties/garter belt/stockings combo. Being nude has it place, but I've always found it more enjoyable to unwrap my presents!
Not having panties on is definitely a turn on when she flashes me at dinner or I run my hand up her leg and find a moist patch. BCD, kinda like them, cause I know she is excited. And then get to blow hit breath across them....

Whew, check please!
I like a lady who wears either thong or sheer panties, but I definitely won't turn down a naked pussy.
i agree no panties

muff
cotillion panties.
A lady opens the door, T-shirt, no panties, instant erection. The frills just dont do it for me.
Said it before and I'll say it again.... The biggest turn-on for me is when a young lady opens the door just out of the shower, hair still damp and wearing a tee shirt with no panties...

Sitting here now with a semi moist half chub just thinking about it....
Something sexy from victoria secret. Yummmmmmmmmm!
Panties, the smaller the better. And as mentioned earlier I love the matching bra, panty, garter, and thigh highs...throw in the corsette, nothing hotter!