MIXED

Hell everybody is mixed. The only ones who is not mixed are: 100% Irish. Lol
Hell everybody is mixed. The only ones who is not mixed are: 100% Irish. Lol Originally Posted by Five star
Oh, trust me, the 100% Irish I know are mixed, shaken, stirred, and frequently poured into their cups.
Hell everybody is mixed. The only ones who is not mixed are: 100% Irish. Lol
  • N.M.
  • 06-26-2017, 08:47 AM
When a provider mentions MIXED as her ethinicity i'm curious to know the combination as I have some personal preferences. Is it ONLY me or anybody else feels like it. Is it okay to ask her before i go in. Hope they don't feel bad. But i request the providers to state it on their profile. Originally Posted by SamHouston
It is definitely not only you and you should DEFINITELY ask.
I do too, have preferences and restrictions on who I see and I can tell you from experience that there's nothing more annoying than having to deal with a person with SELF ACCEPTANCE issues and DENIES HIS OWN ethnicity to get around a provider's screening. ONE was so pathetic and stupid and tried to play I'm not "Indian" I'm from Sri. Lanka with my old roommate his ethnicity read "MIXED" at that time on p411.

That was before she actually changed her restrictions to NO-Indians.
After this same mofo got our address at that time and made a fake review on her she changed her policy.

But I'm sure you're already familiar with that story. PSYCHO.

PLEASE DO NOT HIJACK MY THREAD.TAKE YOUR DRAMA SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Aint no sunshine when she's gone...

But OP, have you progressed in your endeavors of how to ask a provider of their ethnicity ? Does it bother you when they ask you ?
I'm mixed with black which you can tell in my features but its not that serious or big of a deal lol just admire such beauty
I cant tell in the features.. what part is mixed ?
I cant tell in the features.. what part is mixed ? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
My nose, eyes, and lips...mostly my nose is what makes men ask me
I dont think black chicks put mixed because of weave. A lot of them are mixed, but most of you will see the traits of black and then the chick becomes black and nothing else to you. If you have some kind of mixture issue you should ask. No one wants you staring into thier face trying to discover what DNA is inside. That would be rude. Originally Posted by Trey
This.

I did an outcall once and the guy was a bit taken aback because he said I looked like a Latina and then proceeded to ask me was I was mixed with.

Shoulda pulled the Brazilian card!
This.

I did an outcall once and the guy was a bit taken aback because he said I looked like a Latina and then proceeded to ask me was I was mixed with.

Shoulda pulled the Brazilian card! Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
LOL...You should have..

Why does it matter...I have seen a lot of vagina in my years and every one of them was pink on the inside...

....and then dazzle him with some Spanish?
....and then dazzle him with some Spanish? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Portuguese you idiot.
This.

Girllll Yesssss!!! Sprinkle it on him! Brazilian Body & All LOL
Portuguese you idiot. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Obrigado...