Is CBJ always a deal Breaker..... And why?

Just4Hobby...you nailed it on the head, bro (oops, sorry)

It's the same for me....advancing yrs has been a bitch. I exercise, eat right, take my vitamins....I cannot stave off what time and nature / genetics do to you....it's a drag so I deal with it the best I can.

The BBBJ really, really helps get it all going for me....plain and simple. It's a great starter (and even better way to finish). But, Brooke, do what is best for you, sweetheart....be true to thine ownself. If the BBBJ service isn't your gig, so be it. If you offset it with other skills you'll be fine.

If not and you decide this is part of your menu.....let us older guys know you've changed your game plan

When men get old, at some age YMMV that sensitivity starts to decline faster and faster.
I hobby because this is becoming more and more noticeable each month or so and I can't hold out and not getting a taste of it.

To some extent, it is use it or loose it, my theory. When masturbation don't work, then BBBJ is a must. Simple as that for me.

Since I started hobbying, sensitivity deterioration slowed with frequent BBBJ.

Not scientific but for me, it IS a MUST in additional to DFK. It IS what I NEED. I could not cum without these two.

So, there, clear as day from an old guy.

Cheers! Originally Posted by Just4Hobby
Yes, CBJ and No DFK are the two items that will keep me from scheduling a visit.
Both are your choice, but those are mine. Originally Posted by Papacorn

+1 Papa
Brooke,

For the most part yes, CBJ does not intrest me. i have overlooked it in rare instances for other menu items or if im intrigued by someone i just want to meet. Then again i've also never repeated with those rare occasions.

For me the Illusion of Passion is paramount and with CBJ it doesn't exist!

There are other young women on here that are CBJ only that seem to be doing OK. If you have concerns you should talk to some of them.

Welcome and Good Luck - SES
There are guys who only get CBJ, even if BBBJ is offered. Just make sure they are happy with the rest of the experience, and they'll keep coming back.

Your client pool is a lot smaller if you only offer CBJ, so that puts more pressure on you to provide great service.

If you aren't comfortable offering BBBJ, I hope economic pressure doesn't force you to change. Just find another line of work if you're not making ends meet with CBJ only.
There are guys who only get CBJ, even if BBBJ is offered. ... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Correct.
No sleep 'til..... BBBJ?
No sleep 'til..... BBBJ? Originally Posted by argus256
Care to explain?
Brooke,

It's probably like putting a latex dental dam on your pussy as someone goes down on you. It quite simply doesn't feel nearly as good.

I don't care for CBJ at all, and I will usually avoid seeing a provider that won't provide a bbbj as her services.

As others have said, it's your choice. Provide whatever level of service you are comfortable with, but it definitely limits your market.

btw, looked at the photos on your website... very nice tits!
As others have stated, CBJ is usually a deal breaker. If she offers other services, like foreign languages, then I might consider seeing her but usually a CBJ = "Do Not Pas GO, Do Not Collect $200" for me.
DFK is more important to me than bbbj, but it needs to be one or the other. Even if a bbbj is on the menu, if I'm in a hot and heavy make-out session we may skip the oral exam altogether and go directly from there to home.
Hey there felles im new to eccie and this is directed to all hobbist in the DFW.... Is CBJ always a Deal Breaker and WHY? Iv been posted in the welcome section here in Dallas and have took to a few Gents and everything seems to be fine until they ask the death question lol do you do bbbj when I say no everything changes I feel I offer wonderful service and to each girl her own just my personal prefrence is not too... Please any hobbist feel free to chime n Originally Posted by Brooke214
Yes, it is. So is no DFK.

Personal Preference.
Deal Breaker for Me.. No BBBJ.. No Thank You
It could be a deal-breaker for me. It usually is, because, although there are plenty of arousing alternatives that can almost compensate -- rubbing it on your face, licking the shaft (if the head is the deal-breaker for me), sucking the balls, a safe stripper slide, a really good handjob -- most women lack either the knowledge, skill, or motivation to use them. If CBJ is on her menu, I'd actually rather skip the BJ completely.
It's not a deal-breaker for me, but it is a major factor.
no bbbj and no cim means i will not see a provider. of course this is the only thing i ever get when i hobby. wonder how long it would take for me to pop with a cbj. my first may last 15-20 minutes and the second around 30 minutes with bbbj.