All this boob talk got me too thinking. Which do yall prefer?

Doesn't matter that much to me...full naturals are obviously the best. Just make sure there's more than one and less than three.
Tara, sadly I'm too inexperienced to offer up a good answer. However, I am willing to participate in a boon squeezing field study. I love boobs. Honestly, I love almost every square inch of a woman.
I prefer one of each. I just need to find a girl who has one full natural boob and the other boob that matches with an implant. That way I can enjoy the best of both worlds.
  • HDnTX
  • 08-12-2013, 08:18 AM
My SO has had both, there is no doubt, silicone feel much closer to real.
OK, confession time here. I don't know I could tell the difference. Based on this question Tara, I have determined that I need to schedule a doubles session with a provider from each category so we can make an accurate assessment.

Anyone interested?
Good idea smokeater. We need too get some pics posted too. One with silicone and one with saline. Lets look at them side by side pics and see which one looks better.
  • HDnTX
  • 08-12-2013, 11:46 AM
Tara,
Also, Saline sometimes causes the rippling look on the breast. So looks and feel are much better with silicone. Saline got real popular in the 90's because there was a fear of sislicane rupturing; that has long since been dis-proven as a major risk.
  • ntn05
  • 08-12-2013, 01:40 PM
If this is multiple choice ... (man-boobs aside) I select all of the above!
My ex wife has saline implants. Looked and felt real.........for awhile! Really good job. If they weren't attached to her I might have actually enjoyed them!
I have Saline as well and just love them. But all this talk about saline has got me too thinking........
Just an observation - I am not a boob man at all - but love a nice butt. I worked with a lady that was said to have had a butt job - loved that ass! Looked like a J-Lopez in every respect - small waist, well rounded, pear bottom ass. Now, I see showcase inf. posting a babes measurements, and note that the "enhanced" always comes noted after the butt size - does this mean the butts enhanced or the boobs? What if they have both - boobs and butts enhanced? Do many providers get a butt enhancement? Just curious. Thanks. And pls excuse my ignorance on this matter.
Just an observation - I am not a boob man at all - but love a nice butt. I worked with a lady that was said to have had a butt job - loved that ass! Looked like a J-Lopez in every respect - small waist, well rounded, pear bottom ass. Now, I see showcase inf. posting a babes measurements, and note that the "enhanced" always comes noted after the butt size - does this mean the butts enhanced or the boobs? What if they have both - boobs and butts enhanced? Do many providers get a butt enhancement? Just curious. Thanks. And pls excuse my ignorance on this matter. Originally Posted by teachu7019
Yes, girls do get their butts done. The strip clubs have a lot of silicone booty.

Ever been to Onyx or Dallas Gentlemen's Club? Lol.
This is so easy...boobies with Tara attached...sheeze!
This is so easy...boobies with Tara attached...sheeze! Originally Posted by Doc2078
Awwww
Tara...I have not seen yours YET, but I have been told they are fantastic! can't wait to see them myself...soon! Being in the medical field..I actually see both frequently. I think saline is much more natural feeling if not over done. Besides..the health risks associated with silicone are not worth it. Just my 2 cents...see ya soon GORGEOUS!!!