What is the kinkiest session you ever experienced?

not sweet.....more like bullshit Originally Posted by tbone2u
  • pxmcc
  • 01-22-2019, 10:39 AM
not sweet.....more like bullshit Originally Posted by tbone2u
thx tbone. i'd have 1slayer post my session pics in private tabs but they would not pass the new image standards. if you're still butthurt, pm me ur email and i'll send em. utr1 is a perfect 10 imo and utr2 is about an 8.5. put up or shut up, sir..
Too too funny px

What do you mean "put up or shut up"?
I'm not the one full of shit
  • pxmcc
  • 01-22-2019, 12:11 PM
Too too funny px

What do you mean "put up or shut up"?
I'm not the one full of shit Originally Posted by tbone2u
you called bs on my post. i called bs on your call of bs. if you stand by your call, pm me your email address and i'll send you the pics. you can google search the pics to high heaven. so do that or stfu and admit you stand corrected, sir..

fyi, i never bs when it comes to the hobby. that's a great way to shred your street cred. if i say i did an ebony fivesome-i haven't btw-then i did an effin ebony 5some. [btw, its on my tdl (the ebony 5some lol.)] so far i've only done an ebony sprinter 4some..
Did a couple group events - probably the craziest was a mini-gang bang. Probably 4 dudes, the main girl, and a fluffer. Then, a couple and a single dude paid to just come watch. Not a place for someone with performance anxiety.
you called bs on my post. i called bs on your call of bs. if you stand by your call, pm me your email address and i'll send you the pics. you can google search the pics to high heaven. so do that or stfu and admit you stand corrected, sir..

fyi, i never bs when it comes to the hobby. that's a great way to shred your street cred. if i say i did an ebony fivesome-i haven't btw-then i did an effin ebony 5some. [btw, its on my tdl (the ebony 5some lol.)] so far i've only done an ebony sprinter 4some.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Pxmcc I would completely ignore tbone2u. He seems to enjoy rude statements to others, engage in name calling, telling other they are full of shit, pointing out others "problems", etc. and seems to believe it's his job to point out all the faults inherit in others. He is the self appointed forum police.

He tried picking on me too. I watched him pick on someone else in another thread in the sandbox and call them an idiot immediately after trying to ironically mansplain to me how I have problems with other people. Now he is calling bs on you.

No point in trying to show credibility regarding your experience. Best to ignore folks who feel it is their duty to play forum police and point out the faults of others while denying their own. They feel better when they can try to make themselves seem superior over others.

And why even bother to come and call bs on one person's experience when there are multitudes of exaggerated reviews on this site? What reason for choosing to deny credibility to just this one experience? Even if pxmcc made up the story, who cares? Believe it or not, lots of people make up stories here.

At least pxmcc tried to make an interesting post that contributed to the topic.
Hi Katie. Is px one of your regulars?
It doesn't sound like you believe him either.
You also think bullshit is ok as long as it makes an interesting point?
Did you even see px's name in my first post?

No you didn't. He didn't see it either.
No one on this board is perfect. I am certainly not.
Neither are the two of you.
thx tbone. i'd have 1slayer post my session pics in private tabs but they would not pass the new image standards. if you're still butthurt, pm me ur email and i'll send em. utr1 is a perfect 10 imo and utr2 is about an 8.5. put up or shut up, sir.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Send me the pics and I'll just vouch for them to tbone!
  • pxmcc
  • 01-22-2019, 03:29 PM
Hi Katie. Is px one of your regulars?
It doesn't sound like you believe him either.
You also think bullshit is ok as long as it makes an interesting point?
Did you even see px's name in my first post?

No you didn't. He didn't see it either.
No one on this board is perfect. I am certainly not.
Neither are the two of you. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I've never seen Katie in my life. If you had the slightest clue about me, you'd know i prefer chocolate..
I already called out your call of bs, and all you can do is repeat your unsupported conclusory bs? you already lost; you should just drop it at this point, or shoot me a pm.
Isn’t this a kinky story thread?
  • pxmcc
  • 01-22-2019, 04:07 PM
Send me the pics and I'll just vouch for them to tbone! Originally Posted by TxAggie
ur on Aggie sir..
I love white on white drama...time for some Orville Reddenbachers lmao
Isn’t this a kinky story thread? Originally Posted by tbone77494
Yes it is.

I came here to read about the experiences of others. Although I have had personal experiences that I have really enjoyed, I haven't shared them since I don't know if others would necessarily find that same things to be "kinky" as I do. However, I like reading what others have to say. I would like to read about other's experiences without other forum members coming here to question the validity of those experiences.

So with that being said, tbone77494, where did your group experiences occur? The craziest group experiences I have been involved with occurred at swinger's parties/swinger's clubs.

Not only is it sexy to be involved in a group experience, but the exhibitionist aspect in a swingers environment is always a turn on.
Let me remind everyone that this thread is about "Kinkiest Session you have ever had....". We can play "point people insulting other members" or we can comment.

Mine, hands down was "Stella Dearborn"...enuff said.
Katie, it was in a hotel suite. There was a dude here who set them up. It was tough to screen the guys.