What happened?

What exactly caused you to get the "boot"? Originally Posted by Observing
I pissed off a staff member and he stacked points to get me to go away for awhile....

I'm not sure why you are so curious lady but there it is....
Hi sexy booty,

You need to let this go. ToYz is gone for now and probably a long time. Suggest you let this issue die quietly and then go on to meet some new folks and have a little fun in the hobby.

Sorry that folks gave you some crap; I have met you and understand it was not deserved.

Also, not a good idea to share too much of your Real World information in Coed or with those on the Board. Find a couple of girl friends and let them hear what's happening, don't share it where others might take advantage of you.

Time to forget ToYz and go have some hobby fun.

Best wishes,
BugleBoy

WHY DO YOU WANT HIM BACK HE STREASSED THE F OUT OF ME SO I DONT NEED HIM OR ASSHOLES JUST JUMPING ON ME I FEEL I CANT GET BACK UP I AM GETTING BASHED ALL THE TIME

HOW I AM GETTING TREATED I WAS JUST ONLY SAYING I NEVER DONE BBFS WITH PEOPLE IN THE HOBBIE AND BECUSE I ALWAYS HAD PEOPLE ASK WHY I SAY I NEVER DID I WAS SAYAING IT BECUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE WANT TO BELIVE THE GUYS THAN MY REVIEWS

I SEE A PERSON WHEN I CAN HE KNOWS ME I USE A CERTAIN KIND OF CONDOM TELL ME WHAT THAT IS AND I WILL NOT BE BSING YOU ABOUT BBFS

AT THE TIME I WAS IN A 7 YR RELATIONSHIP AND THE ONLY PERSON WAS WITH AT THE TIME I DID DO BBFS BECUSE I KNOWN HIM FOR SO LONG

NOW I AM WITHOUT HIM BECUSE HIS DEPRESSION GOT TO HIM BADLY AND BLAMING IT ON ME FOR MANY OTHER THINGS AND WE HAVE BROKE UP BEEN ALOMST 6 MONTHS AND NO HE NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS SITE

PEOPLE THINK I HAVE A REGULAR JOB NO I DONT LONG STORY Originally Posted by sexy booty
WTF. In the old days this was an information exchange. Now everyone's out to fuck you over!
Hmmm...did you have a stroke while typing this?

WHY DO YOU WANT HIM BACK HE STREASSED THE F OUT OF ME SO I DONT NEED HIM OR ASSHOLES JUST JUMPING ON ME I FEEL I CANT GET BACK UP I AM GETTING BASHED ALL THE TIME

HOW I AM GETTING TREATED I WAS JUST ONLY SAYING I NEVER DONE BBFS WITH PEOPLE IN THE HOBBIE AND BECUSE I ALWAYS HAD PEOPLE ASK WHY I SAY I NEVER DID I WAS SAYAING IT BECUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE WANT TO BELIVE THE GUYS THAN MY REVIEWS

I SEE A PERSON WHEN I CAN HE KNOWS ME I USE A CERTAIN KIND OF CONDOM TELL ME WHAT THAT IS AND I WILL NOT BE BSING YOU ABOUT BBFS

AT THE TIME I WAS IN A 7 YR RELATIONSHIP AND THE ONLY PERSON WAS WITH AT THE TIME I DID DO BBFS BECUSE I KNOWN HIM FOR SO LONG

NOW I AM WITHOUT HIM BECUSE HIS DEPRESSION GOT TO HIM BADLY AND BLAMING IT ON ME FOR MANY OTHER THINGS AND WE HAVE BROKE UP BEEN ALOMST 6 MONTHS AND NO HE NEVER KNEW ABOUT THIS SITE

PEOPLE THINK I HAVE A REGULAR JOB NO I DONT LONG STORY Originally Posted by sexy booty
I pissed off a staff member and he stacked points to get me to go away for awhile....

I'm not sure why you are so curious lady but there it is.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Why bother to explain it to them, take a screenshot and show the infraction list. I've done it a few times to save people guessing.
I'm not gonna lie, despite her poor grammar and wording, sexy booty sounds like she is pretty authentic underneath it all.