Louisiana State Rep. Guillory gets it, why don't the lefties here?

• CJ7
  • 06-20-2013, 03:23 PM
snick
Since Lyndon Johnson guaranteed that his "Great Society" programs would have those ------- voting Democrat for the next century, what has it got the.

Record unemployment, 70 percent out of wedlock births, 4th and 5th generation welfare family's, the highest drug usage per population than any other group, the highest incarceration per population that any other group, and entire family's huddled into government housing projects where the only way out is a 9mm passport.

And guess what. The Democrats want to give the Hispanic Community the exact same thing if they will just vote for them.
All you liberals attempting to speak for him and put words in his mouth should listen to the man's own words...strong stuff. (It's only 4 minutes. Step outside your box and enlighten yourselves.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_YQ8560E1w Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
they, the yellow dog donkeys, refuse to enlighten themselves, they cannot stand the truth or they cannot handle the truth

sounds like a movie from a few years ago?
Not the least of which is.... it's insulting to black Americans who, as you are well aware, are overwhelmingly democrats. by Timmie

Now tell me since when? Tell us all since when? After the Civil War freedmen voted overwhelmingly for the GOP so something changed. Tell us when that happened and then we will tell you why that happened (we already have but it bears repeating). Take up the challenge Timmie. Tell us when?
Not the least of which is.... it's insulting to black Americans who, as you are well aware, are overwhelmingly democrats. by Timmie

Now tell me since when? Tell us all since when? After the Civil War freedmen voted overwhelmingly for the GOP so something changed. Tell us when that happened and then we will tell you why that happened (we already have but it bears repeating). Take up the challenge Timmie. Tell us when? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You're just too stupid to get it, aren't you?
You're just too stupid to get it, aren't you? Originally Posted by timpage

That's a pretty lame retort TP. Try harder and answer the question...
Truth hurts. It is like a cross to a vampire......truth to a liberal.
I kind of figured it was over his head (or is there another reason?) and didn't expect an answer.
I kind of figured it was over his head (or is there another reason?) and didn't expect an answer. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

You already know ,but you want someone to tell you? And expect a answer? WTF universe are you in today? Good shit?
they, the yellow dog donkeys, refuse to enlighten themselves, they cannot stand the truth or they cannot handle the truth

sounds like a movie from a few years ago? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone

I hope and pray you did not reproduce.
  • WTF
  • 06-21-2013, 03:43 PM
I see JD still does not understand political history in regards to the black vote, the GOP and Democratic Parties. SOB must be related to Zimmerman somehow!
I hope and pray you did not reproduce. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
if that is your face in the avatar, I am sure you will not be able to reproduce anything other than a rock
  • R.M.
  • 06-23-2013, 04:42 AM
first lady.jpg

Maybe this changed his mind. LoL
Speaking of the tea party.
All my life I have been waiting for a third party to emerge and this is what I get?
Be careful what you wish for. Lewis Black