What does "anything goes" mean?

When a girl says "anything goes" Originally Posted by SteveOTX
This is one of those phrases that considering the context of usage makes a big difference when giving a definition.

But it's a good guess that if a sex worker used that phrase to describe what your time together might include, I would imagine that she is very open minded about different activities.

If you're seriously asking about something that a female actually said to you, then I would suggest asking her to quantify what she meant by the wording.

Just my evening knee jerk thoughts.

Elisabeth
Lock her in the trunk of your car for an hour, see if that statement applies.
You seem to know a lot about that situation. You mentioned before that many sweaty, fat bald men were there. Is it safe to assume you are one of these people you described? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
nope never found anything attractive about her...fugly face, average body, looked like she always needed a shower...wouldn't do her for free....
I put in my ad "Anything Goes fucking" but no Greek and no BDSM so I spell it out!!
I mean fuck me hard and deep in my two holes with all out passionate kissing and wild dirty talk!!! If your cock is not deep in my throat, we should be kissing)
nope never found anything attractive about her...fugly face, average body, looked like she always needed a shower...wouldn't do her for free.... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Please, your mother brought you into this world. There is no reason to talk about her like this.
Please, your mother brought you into this world. There is no reason to talk about her like this. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
my mother is 83 years old and battling dementia...you piece of shit...so whatever voices your hearing in your head.....you might want to think twice before you post stupid shit like this....and you might want to get some help....its obvious you are vi.....its obvious to everybody reading this you sold your boyfriend down the river and outted yourself to your family and friends...you need help....and you need to tell the truth about your barney costume wearing friend...........
Anything goes, means sit down, shut up, and enjoy the ride.lol
Only 2??? Are you missing one or is it unavailable, which would make it " anything goes except ". If it is truly anything goes, does that include fetishes like arm pit fucking or maybe the back of a bent knee? Or my favorite, hotdogging!!! Originally Posted by golforfish
my mother is 83 years old and battling dementia...you piece of shit...so whatever voices your hearing in your head.....you might want to think twice before you post stupid shit like this....and you might want to get some help....its obvious you are vi.....its obvious to everybody reading this you sold your boyfriend down the river and outted yourself to your family and friends...you need help....and you need to tell the truth about your barney costume wearing friend........... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
You know something TINY Gambini, being the honest and caring person that I am, I would normally apologize in a situation like this. But you dont deserve an apology.

The way you treat girls on here like Kitty and !VI! and probably many others, you dont deserve anything but the pain you get when you look in the mirror everyday and see that short, fat, balding, toothless redneck staring right back at you.
You know something TINY Gambini, being the honest and caring person that I am, I would normally apologize in a situation like this. But you dont deserve an apology.

The way you treat girls on here like Kitty and !VI! and probably many others, you dont deserve anything but the pain you get when you look in the mirror everyday and see that short, fat, balding, toothless redneck staring right back at you. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
poor vi has her feelers hurt, so shes lashing out......truth is you cant look at yourself in the mirror....you ruined that young mans life, humiliated your family and got kicked out of the reserves.....I could care less about your apology because it would just be one of the many voices in your head.....you need to apologize to ninja turtle as he sits in jail because of you
poor vi has her feelers hurt, so shes lashing out......truth is you cant look at yourself in the mirror....you ruined that young mans life, humiliated your family and got kicked out of the reserves.....I could care less about your apology because it would just be one of the many voices in your head.....you need to apologize to ninja turtle as he sits in jail because of you Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Well this thread isn't about all that so lets get back on topic..