So. What does it take to be a Sex God?

I think confidence is key....a gold schlong helps to. SES is my golden boy
For me, it would have to be a man who could make my panties get wet without even touching me.

Cash helps too. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
I already told you bsb, "You don't have to pay me, just leave some wet panties behind, you know I collect them."
10" tongue who can breath through his ears and has a TV on his forehead?
10" tongue who can breath through his ears and has a TV on his forehead? Originally Posted by Hercules
That's the funniest thing I've read on here in awhile !! ....Still ROTFLMAO
  • RFPD
  • 01-18-2013, 09:18 AM
After much thought...still going with cash.

Exception would be to have more than one pecker or for a women to have three boobs. Or to have boobs and a pecker.....oh, wait.
I think confidence is key....a gold schlong helps to. SES is my golden boy Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Only cause you have, to borrow from TD, the HP :-)

Thank Gawd for clitoral stimulation. Depth doesnt have to enter the equation ;-)
I already told you bsb, "You don't have to pay me, just leave some wet panties behind, you know I collect them." Originally Posted by ManSlut
I'll trade you my wet panties for a pair of your briefs or boxers . I love the smell of a ball sack! I think the smell of my undies may help you with your sex addiction.....Mmmhhmm.

Hmmm.....

That really didn't sound right o.O
I just wrap my little pecker in Benjamin's.
Money can help, but really doesnt define Sex God... I have seen plenty of poor ass dudes with hot ass ladies, and it has to be something more...

I figure: Excellent DATY skills, excellent kisser, seductive, romantic, nice full cock - not too long, not too short, good girth - excellent listener, instantanously aware of her thoughts / mood / desire, excellent at role reversal, open to anything perverse / twisted she might think of, perhaps bi, on the lookout for sexual playmates for her w/o regard to gender, MSOG's w/o recovery time, the kinda of guy who makes her GF's envious / jealous, who puts her first totally, good cook, clean and hygenic, who turns heads when you as a couple enter anywhere, in excellent physical shape, and most of all fun. Originally Posted by crashkopf
Thanks for writing my ad....But, what ever hadn't to, "You had me at Hello."
A hotttt toned powerful body, highly skilled tongue and lips, educated fingers and a mesmerizing cock with relentless passion and lust which will hypnotize the woman into doing whatever the Sex God wants for how long he wants it and then having her demand much much more. Confidence, being in control and a good cock size are a plus. Money certain gets you in the door
Practice!
For me, it would have to be a man who could make my panties get wet without even touching me.

In my dreams.

In my dreams.
God, no

Lord, yes
10" tongue who can breath through his ears and has a TV on his forehead? Originally Posted by Hercules
Fuck, I cannot catch a break. I cannot even touch my nose with my tongue. Alas, I will settle for taint photos.