Maybe Hobbying isn't for me, I do better as a loner

I got lost trying to get back to I-30 from 75 south ended up on Oaklawn and Lemon... Don't ask me I don't know how! I stopped to use the john and the toilet had a blood stain on the lid can you say Hep C!!! Originally Posted by technicallygeek
Im seriously thinking of e-mailing their Corp. HQ and sending the pic I took with my cell.

Now that's just messed up...
Sounds to me like an average night I used to spend many years ago before I found the hobby sites. Chin up, feller, your "picker" will get better with experience and learning more about the ladies. The Late Shift is a little less predictable but you did come up with a honey in Makenzee.
ya gotta think positive man, your little trip that night could have been a hell of alot worse than it was, believe me, a hell of alot worse.

Who knows, you might end up with a free 7-11 burrito after corporate gets a load of that pic you took of their shitter, lol. Can't believe you thought to take a pic of it, lol, that's classic! "Gotta poo, gotta poo, gotta poo, AH! Photo-Op!, gotta poo, gotta poo, gotta poo..."
but you did come up with a honey in Makenzee. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Thank you very much for the compliment
Hmmmm, lemme crawl up here underneath you, lean back, open wide and...............

(to be continued)