Hotdigitaldog... Another alert!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=338562

There's my thread for when he wants to respond to THIS post about HIM AGAIN. Addison, so good meeting you last night. Yes, girl, I went ahead and reported him to Gina for what he did to me like we discussed in on emails. I have never NCNS'd anyone as I value everyone's time and money to be just as important as mine. I have received a pm from him this a.m. for the FIRST time since my ordeal Sunday evening. All he said was, "I'll be in touch!" I told him a few of us that he did this too have reported him to Gina and gave him the link to this warning about him. We will see if he comes forward NOW.

As far as double booking, I have to agree that if you book with a well known provider, well reviewed, and well respected on the board that is not notorious for NCNS'g, you should be fine to book with ONLY one girl. Every one of us have children almost and so, when we get a call for an appt., screen you, and confirm a time... we have to make preparations for your visit. Cancellations are fine if done in a timely manner. On any job you ever have, NCNS's is almost inevitably TERMINATION. Not calling in to say you're sick in a timely manner is not acceptable either. This is a business as well. I have never had an appointment like the one I scheduled for him cancel by not showing up. That was why I have never had to place a warning on someone like this. What he did wasn't acceptable when I had originally given him many other options, even cancelling way beforehand. He chose to still book knowing the circumstances. Hence, I kept all plans for sitters and didn't make any other appointments for the night.. but his.

Addison, I'm sorry that you HAD to post this but I'm so glad did. Only validates my thread I was forced to do on him. Thank you for coming forward and not being afraid of any backlashing you might get from this like I wrongly got Monday. Hang in there gorgeous gal. See you again soon? Drinks?
yes that was not good on his part whatsoever.........crazy...... ..
I strongly recommend every provider to have a clearly stated cancellation policy, that appears on all of her advertising, her emails, her signatures on posts, etc.

Something like: Cancellations made without at least 24 hours notice will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.

Make sure every single one of your clients confirm they have read it, and I GUARANTEE you will have no more nc/ns or last minute cancels.

Cancellation policies drive away guys who double book and game players, leaving you with only the serious, reliable type of client.

Always,
Gina
Great idea Gina. Thank you so much.
I'm really sorry to hear about your bad luck Dallasbp but double booking is really crappy on anyone's part!!!

There are many flaky ladies out there ( I even know of one who is a good friend of mine. She has a good history and good reviews but she cancels appointments way too much)... But there are a lot of us who aren't like this and like to run a professional biz.

Like Amber said, many of us have kids and we have to make a lot of arrangements to see you. I do understand that things happen and I have been canceled on many times and even very last minute a few times. It can be very frustrating but I have never held it against anyone either if they actually have a reason, shit happens sometimes but if I found out that you canceled on me (even if it is several hours in advance) because you had purposely double booked, I would be pissed and you would get on my DNS list! Depending on the day and time you scheduled and what my schedule and my kids schedule looks like for that day, I have already started rearranging my entire day many times.

***NOW... about Hotdigitaldog, he has emailed me and apologized and stated that he truly did have a meeting that came up and said that he does not do things like this. Maybe I'm just a sucker but I have a hard time holding grudges and his email did seem sincere. On the other hand (this is only what I have heard and I do not personally know) he had another appointment that he did keep that same morning just hours before we were supposed to meet and supposedly a couple other ladies have said they also had appointments set with him. And of course he NCNS'd the over night w/ Amber... I still have a real hard time believing that this was an honest mistake on his part! He also said he would be responding to these threads but we still haven't heard from him.

Amber, it was very nice meeting you as well. Drinks sound great, just say when
I am a reputable provider, a woman who happens to be 43 years old. I am located in the East Fort Worth area. Granted I am a **bbw** provider, and I am not the one for every gentlemen, but I ALWAYS keep my appointments with every gentlemen. Just today I had 2 cancellations, 1 was 1 hour before our meeting time, and one was 2 hours before. I am not understanding why Ladies don't want to see some gentlemen, or they overbook. I always plan my day accordingly. I see people at my apt. so I am never out any money for a hotel room.Gentlemen if YOU book an appointment please keep it. I have alot of people who get a thrill of booking and never seeing anyone...TIMEWASTERS. I promise if you call ME I will be available, and you will get a fun reputable provider. I am an 100% independent provider so my time is my own. Alot of newbie providers, try and schedule as many as they can in a day, and some of them are at the same time, so they have to cancel someone. If you order/schedule an older provider you 99.9% will get a perfect session and she will be available at the correct time..
Yes we Ladies sometimes go through many changes to accomodate gentlemen and their schedules. We set aside time for the appointemnt, and we may get other calls and we say to them I am sorry I have a scheduled appointment already, would you like to set up for another time perhaps after?? Then at the last minute, the 1st gentlemen cancells for what ever reason, and you are left holding the bag with NO appointments. All I ever ask is that if YOU SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME, please come at the time you scheduled. If you wish to make an appointment with a provider please make sure YOU are able to keep it. Why do gentlemen schedule appointments, while all the while, they are not sure if their schedule will allow them to keep them. PLEASE ONLY SCHEDULE IF YOU ARE SURE YOU HAVE THE TIME TO SEE US!!! Lets keep the hobby fun for both the provider and client.
To All,

As the one that wronged Amber Rain by not canceling when she called me to tell me her physoligic situation and to Blake for canceling on such short notice, I apoligize. I should have handled it differently.

When I am in Dallas, I always plan multiple visits with providers, some have even responded here. All who have met me know I have an odd professional career that provides me with a very dynamic schedule (it can change like the wind and my customers are dealing with multimillion $ systems).

In all my years of hobbying, I have lived and operated by 1 rule and that's treat others like you want to be treated and I certainly didn't handle the cancelation with Amber properly on Sunday. Perhaps without the libations, that would not have been the case but it was. For Blake, sorry but the short notice was unexpected and unplanned.

There's been a lot of threads on the boards over the years about what is a fair and reasonable for a cancelation - I've had providers call me 1 day ahead to cancel due to work schedules, I had others cancel at the time they were due to arrive, I've had others just no show. Providers, I'm sure you see it from the other side. What's reasonable?

Mods, I ask you to close this thread, I didn't have a chance to post to Ambers Original thread.
There's been a lot of threads on the boards over the years about what is a fair and reasonable for a cancelation - I've had providers call me 1 day ahead to cancel due to work schedules, I had others cancel at the time they were due to arrive, I've had others just no show. Providers, I'm sure you see it from the other side. What's reasonable? Originally Posted by hotdigitaldog
Like Gina said, at least 24 hours.
I cannot speak for the situation that you just posted mr. hotdigitaldog...But I must say that if you choose to pre-book an appointment, and cannot make it please give the lady 24 hours notice so she may book someone else in your place if she sees fit. Some of us providers base this job as our livelihood, and we use this to support our families. I lost my job in March this year so I know I do. Please be respectful, as you would want us to be. Ladies please be as respectful to the client as well. Only take/book a client if YOU know you can keep it. I would love to be booked solid. Once you cancel out on a client, he may not be as nice to the next provider he books. I understand LIFE happens and sometimes there are extenuating circumstances to every case. i'm just saying BE RESPECTFUL....RESPECT GOES ALONG WAYS!!!
To All,

As the one that wronged Amber Rain by not canceling when she called me to tell me her physoligic situation and to Blake for canceling on such short notice, I apoligize. I should have handled it differently.

When I am in Dallas, I always plan multiple visits with providers, some have even responded here. All who have met me know I have an odd professional career that provides me with a very dynamic schedule (it can change like the wind and my customers are dealing with multimillion $ systems).

In all my years of hobbying, I have lived and operated by 1 rule and that's treat others like you want to be treated and I certainly didn't handle the cancelation with Amber properly on Sunday. Perhaps without the libations, that would not have been the case but it was. For Blake, sorry but the short notice was unexpected and unplanned.

There's been a lot of threads on the boards over the years about what is a fair and reasonable for a cancelation - I've had providers call me 1 day ahead to cancel due to work schedules, I had others cancel at the time they were due to arrive, I've had others just no show. Providers, I'm sure you see it from the other side. What's reasonable?

Mods, I ask you to close this thread, I didn't have a chance to post to Ambers Original thread. Originally Posted by hotdigitaldog

I will openly accept your apologies and appreciate you being HONEST enough to tell everyone of your wrong doing. It is, however, misfortunate that you got drunk and didn't have enough self control or respect for the lengths that I went to to show you a great time even after giving you the option of cancelling due to my problem. Like I said to you via emails, our time is literally money. We give that term meaning. Especially this close to Christmas costing the overnight rate for a sitter for OUR date and more that I'm out. Lesson learned by all I suppose. Apology accepted tho. Thank you.

Addison, this thread is YOURS, so it is up to you whether you close it out at this time or let others keep it going.
Dude I'm not that good at higher math but it looks like you came into town planning to spend a couple grand, but left spending only a few bens.

Send Amber and Addison a ben each; that will put a lot of presents under their kid's trees.

If you can't do that, turn in your man card and put on your Scrooge cap.

Merry Christmas.
Dude I'm not that good at higher math but it looks like you came into town planning to spend a couple grand, but left spending only a few bens.

Send Amber and Addison a ben each; that will put a lot of presents under their kid's trees.

If you can't do that, turn in your man card and put on your Scrooge cap.

Merry Christmas. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

Thank you sweetness. That's a great idea.. but.....

You know how that will probably play out. Oh well, I'm just glad to be vindicated from the actual first thread I posted to be all the TRUTH of what happened. I'm glad he openly admitted his lack of respect and not calling me to cancel. If he's willing to do what you mentioned... I've already told him that I would openly write a "HE MADE ME WHOLE" thread and clear his name as making it right. This might help him get off a lot of DNS lists that he is now on.

But oh well,

Who knows... we'll see. Either way it's Christmas... let's all be merry and get laid.. instead of TRYN2GETLAID... hehehhee
Yes, I think this thread has served it's purpose.. You can close it mods. Thanks!
Closed at OP request