New Private Forum Proposal

Sounds Like a great Idea to me.
I know I am not the only one who
Posts increasingly less due to the hate and
Negativity.
Thanks HotNurse
The short-notice and location-based aspects of your suggestion speak to several subjects I've been preaching about for a few years, so I'm in favor for that reason alone. In fact, when I was trying to keep my short-notice thread alive, it was suggested by one of the mods that I consider a private forum. I wasn't willing to make that kind of investment, but I'm pleased someone else is willing to do so.

The civility thing isn't as important to me, as my metallic skin is impervious to most slings and arrows, but I've heard from many ladies over the years that they are intimidated by this board due to the abuse they perceive is heaped upon other ladies here. That tells me there is a market for what you're proposing.

I hope this idea of yours takes flight. I think it has a lot of merit. Originally Posted by TinMan
Thank you so much, Tinman. Your opinion matters a lot and I hope the location and short notice threAds do really well.

I love the idea of a smaller community - those that ACTUALLY see providers and not just tire kickers. Also the short notice thing is a GREAT idea. I know we have ISOs now but it's usually the same 5 ladies always replying.

The drama thing was entertaining at first but REALLY starting to wear on me.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Thanks EasyLover214! You are a great gent and make this community a much better place.

Sounds Like a great Idea to me.
I know I am not the only one who
Posts increasingly less due to the hate and
Negativity.
Thanks HotNurse Originally Posted by daveindallas
Thanks daveindallas! Hopefully there will be enough activity to keep it going. Fingers crossed!
I'm for it and most heartily welcome a private forum. Good idea THN!
I'm for it and most heartily welcome a private forum. Good idea THN! Originally Posted by MobyDick100
That means a LOT, Moby! Thank you so much for showing your support! I know it will be a lot of work but I think it will be worth it. )
Sign me up I'm in!
Hottie Nurse you are one awesome lady. Now about your private forum idea. Fat chance unless you start your own website and police it. Dream on.
Sign me up I'm in! Originally Posted by London Bridge
Awesome! Thank you, London Bridge! I will send you an invite when it's up and running.

Hottie Nurse you are one awesome lady. Now about your private forum idea. Fat chance unless you start your own website and police it. Dream on. Originally Posted by cookie man
Thank you, cookie man! Hopefully it will be up soon. Not dreaming. Doing.
Good luck then. I hope you create an internet miracle. Really.
Good luck then. I hope you create an internet miracle. Really. Originally Posted by cookie man
Just trying to give a lot guys and gals what they have been asking for: general location ads, fbsm ads and short notice availabililty ads in a welcoming adult environment. Thank you for the well-wishes.
I love the idea of a smaller community - those that ACTUALLY see providers and not just tire kickers. Also the short notice thing is a GREAT idea. I know we have ISOs now but it's usually the same 5 ladies always replying.

The drama thing was entertaining at first but REALLY starting to wear on me.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I agree completely - especially with the whole tire kicking. And I know a few Fort Worth gents wanted area specifics.
THN.. great idea

Sounds like a plan. I'm in!
Great idea i try not to participate much because the negative and not humorous replies of some of the members would be great!!!!
Great idea. I know something similar is in the works already. If any party actually brings this to the market it will be a success.

I will state the women need to obtain and maintain control of it though. The women have the talent and offer the service. Women being in control along with good screening will prevent problems like blackmail, e pimping, false accusations and much of the drama enducing behavioral issues found elsewhere. THN if you do it, get a group of ladies to help and own it. Never relinquish control. Don't get sucked in by advertising revenue, investors or any other nonsense.
Double post
I say go for it, some civility and some better/more targeted advertising would certainly be nice.