Things Remembered...

We need a space on ECCIE just for drama. A place where the mods could send all threads that develop in to drama.
We need a space on ECCIE just for drama. A place where the mods could send all threads that develop in to drama. Originally Posted by tucson
I have a feeling EVERY thread would end up there! Holy hell!
Kendall
I think you are right but it would free up other places for those that don't give a flip about the drama.
Very thought out , Tony. A philosopher you are.
Would you tell me- do you live by it and how does it work out for you?
Very thought out , Tony. A philosopher you are.
Would you tell me- do you live by it and how does it work out for you? Originally Posted by doug_dfw
Doug...

Thanks for the positive comment.

To answer your question, I typically abide by my own rules but every once in a while I fall off the wagon. Just recently, a know it all drama laden ass clown jumped in my face, and while I should have looked the other way, I engaged briefly. (You can't have reasonable discussions with idiots!)

For the most part, i see a just a few lovely ladies that are a treat to spend time with, intelligent, fun, discrete and drama free. Life is simple...no need to complicate with drama and shenanigans.
Tony, I agree. I also have a few other rules I go by.

I always leave my wallet and ID along with my work related items locked in my car. I also have a strong preference for women that have an apt or condo incall. It's safer and often much nicer. Originally Posted by bbtony
good ideas and all...but i think you missed the whole point of the thread.
This is a great thread incase anyone missed it before.
This is a great thread incase anyone missed it before. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
Educational and informative. Hopefully some will read and learn. Others seem to thrive on drama. At least I get entertained.