• 05-23-2014, 07:24 PM
THIS IS PURE AWESOMENESS!!! Originally Posted by TaraHot
We prefer "buffonery"
With TITSFUCK, aka: tatasddd, the proper term is BULLSHIT
Buffoonery will do........
THIS IS PURE AWESOMENESS!!! Originally Posted by TaraHot
You're welcome.
Hey BSer why isnt your avatard dancing?
Maybe you need to take some lessons from someone like me in fucking before you speak. Originally Posted by tatasddd

Naaah, I prefer real experts like pyramider. His 1.3" of dangling death is legendary. Plus he's 24,000 posts ahead of you. Have you found any new SPH providers?
Naaah, I prefer real experts like pyramider. His 1.3" of dangling death is legendary. Plus he's 24,000 posts ahead of you. Have you found any new SPH providers? Originally Posted by lustylad
Lustylad, I'll try to explain something simple to you buddy as I did with a few others. I am not here to engage in personal nagging at each other. I am here purely for entertainment and info exchange. There is no point in virtual personal attacks. Some chatters who used to hate me now love me and think I am totally fun and cool, because they realized they had the wrong idea of me. Just like with eaglehorse for example I'll just let you write all the shit you want about me, trust me, it is pointless and you are wasting your time doing it. I don't pay the slightest attention to what others say or think about me. Some used to attack me and nag at me and stopped. Some used to, stopped and fucking love me now. Some continue to do this pointless shit. Which group are you going to join?
Does anyone know if Titsfuck and LMNOP are identical twins?
  • BSer
  • 05-24-2014, 08:56 AM
Does anyone know if Titsfuck and LMNOP are identical twins? Originally Posted by pittlicker
I can tell you they are most surely not the same person
Houses of the Holy was on Sirius radio when LaLaBoss was sucking my cock. Great tune.
  • BSer
  • 05-24-2014, 12:14 PM
Lalaboss=Mongolian Milkshake
Lalaboss=Mongolian Milkshake Originally Posted by BSer
I was picking lice out of her hair while she was blowing me. I flicked them out my window like boogers.
I was picking lice out of her hair while she was blowing me. I flicked them out my window like boogers. Originally Posted by bambino
I see someone on TOS is asking for a BJ this afternoon and Lalaboss23 has responded to him offering him her "amazing" tongue. Him being a red square she may end up in ACJ and there she could get not only lice but also some other things. How amazing that tongue is though I do not wish to find out.
Bam- you must have some talented fingers, I always thought a Lice Comb was the best tool for the job.

Fuckin Nappy Heads.
  • BSer
  • 05-24-2014, 02:03 PM
I want, no I need to bang Tara
I have, yes i have banged Tara.