Republican Michigan State legislators tell Trump

Sharpies?

Twitler uses them for weather forecasts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
snick
I actually used to like Trump because of some of his ideas....getting the European allies to actually be allies and share more of the cost of defense....getting much tougher on China.

Now, as late as Thursday, he is standing in front of a podium and saying he won the election. He needs to go to a place where it is hot and humid 365 days a year......for eternity.
....and take his ignorant supporters with him.
They'll willingly follow him to the gates of hell. Or somewhere in Kentucky.

Hopefully in the next few weeks.

There's a STOP THE SQUEAL rally tour in the works.
Hell or Kentucky? Shit, YR. That's a tossup. Pennsylvania? NYC? Fuck that. Give me Hell.
All the {staff edit- CK} in Detroit want their city to stay a shithole, and for white people to pay their welfare checks.
Here is what Mr. Trump was doing late last night. Tweeting like mad.

"Hopefully the Courts and/or Legislatures will have...the COURAGE to do what has to be done to maintain the integrity of our Elections and the United States of America itself" he wrote on Twitter after the Pennsylvania ruling."
I've no idea what's going on with the voter fraud scandal. I don't really have an opinion on it. I'm just going to wait and see what happens. It's not particularly surprising as T R U M P and many others were repeatedly telling everyone H I M was planning on doing this for months leading up to the election.