Hooray For Freedom!!! Freedom Wins!!!

You must forgive 'soldier' boy, his game is way below average. Some style, no substance. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I reckon he thought to fill the gap until The Hobby re-emerges.
You’re probably only defending lgbtq because you are everything against Trump and not really for the gay community. I’m still amazed at folk who are still losing it over President Donald Trump. Originally Posted by arañanegra
As opposed to the individuals who are consistently losing it over President Biden. And yes, USASoldier does seem to have at the very least a sever dislike of Trump. However, I see several posters on this thread who have expressed hatred of the members of several groups. They have a name for that. It is called BIGOTRY.
I reckon he thought to fill the gap until The Hobby re-emerges. Originally Posted by arañanegra

nj is talking about me and here's what I think about it.

• pxmcc
  • 09-28-2023, 12:10 AM
is America a place where you should live as you see fit, or a place where you should worry about cops busting into your bedroom because you're with a hooker?

is America a place where you should be able to read what you want to, or where you should have to worry about if what you're reading has been banned by the thought police?

is America a place where a woman should be able to travel freely, or where the gestapo should be able to ask for her papers, and her reason for travel?

is America a place where anyone should have a right to privacy? a right to personal autonomy? a right to make decisions over your own body? or should we yield those rights to the state? should we say, we have no legitimate right to privacy and personal autonomy?

what kind of country do we want to live in? ironic, isn't it, that the so-called "Moral Majority" want this hooker board shut down, where you all now post freely, including about your "illicit" adventures. so take your pick; you can't have it both ways. do you want freedom, or do you want rule of the "Moral Majority" and this hooker board and the hobby to be shut down by your Moral Majority's gestapo?

either freedom should exist, or it shouldn't. which side are you on?

those are the fundamental issues which underlie this thread topic. those are the issues that must be answered by the regressives on the reactionary right.
Freedom for 18+ - yes.

Freedom for 17- - no to watching sexualized performances, getting trans hormone blockers or surgery, etc.
nj is talking about me and here's what I think about it.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Bigots rarely do give a sh*t if they are bigots. That is partly why they are bigots.
Bigots rarely do give a sh*t if they are bigots. That is partly why they are bigots. Originally Posted by NordicJag
You don't know shit about the real me. Let me enlighten you on a couple of things. Yes, I'm not a homo, but as long as homo's are adults, I could care less. The only thing about homo''s is that after a night of loving, the girl part can't walk straight without pain? (tell us, can you walk straight without pain after a night of good loving?). I don't like shemales trying to take away trophies and scholarships from real women or pass themselves off as real women. Other things I have to say may set off a nuclear bomb and have some moderator just dying to hand out a 10 pointer, so I have to keep my opinions to myself in certain cases. For the same reason I can't mention or hint as to what is killing thousands of American citizens due to wide open borders, nor can I go into the inner workings of Loundon county Virginia of which I have friends living there.

Dumbass democrats bought a real bill of goods with our electrical system when factoring in EV's. Ask any lineman about whether the lines or power plants can handle that much of a load and they will laugh in your face. This new green deal is a crock of shit thought up and sold by a dumb ass ex bartender and her buddies. Fucking Biden even wants to control the brand and style of ceiling fan in your home. When we get a real adult as president in 2024, all this I hate America crap goes straight to the toilet. All this defunding the police goes while we get back into the production of our own energy. Car companies will start building real cars again and this 4 year nightmare will be over. Borders will be closed unless people use the right way to come into our country.

There are all sorts of articles about brandon being blackmailed or compromised. Just google 'is biden being blackmailed'. Here is something for you and your brandon butt boys to read. It's in pdf format.

So, am I a bigot? Maybe in some instances, but only when they and their buddies are shoving that shit down our throat. Am I disgusted with our country under biden, absolutely yes. Do I love our country, absolutely and positively yes.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...9&opi=89978449
You don't know shit about the real me. Let me enlighten you on a couple of things. Yes, I'm not a homo, but as long as homo's are adults, I could care less. The only thing about homo''s is that after a night of loving, the girl part can't walk straight without pain? (tell us, can you walk straight without pain after a night of good loving?). I don't like shemales trying to take away trophies and scholarships from real women or pass themselves off as real women. Other things I have to say may set off a nuclear bomb and have some moderator just dying to hand out a 10 pointer, so I have to keep my opinions to myself in certain cases. For the same reason I can't mention or hint as to what is killing thousands of American citizens due to wide open borders, nor can I go into the inner workings of Loundon county Virginia of which I have friends living there.

Dumbass democrats bought a real bill of goods with our electrical system when factoring in EV's. Ask any lineman about whether the lines or power plants can handle that much of a load and they will laugh in your face. This new green deal is a crock of shit thought up and sold by a dumb ass ex bartender and her buddies. Fucking Biden even wants to control the brand and style of ceiling fan in your home. When we get a real adult as president in 2024, all this I hate America crap goes straight to the toilet. All this defunding the police goes while we get back into the production of our own energy. Car companies will start building real cars again and this 4 year nightmare will be over. Borders will be closed unless people use the right way to come into our country.

There are all sorts of articles about brandon being blackmailed or compromised. Just google 'is biden being blackmailed'. Here is something for you and your brandon butt boys to read. It's in pdf format.

So, am I a bigot? Maybe in some instances, but only when they and their buddies are shoving that shit down our throat. Am I disgusted with our country under biden, absolutely yes. Do I love our country, absolutely and positively yes.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...9&opi=89978449 Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I suppose that the above post was to show that you are not a bigot, but right in the first lines you use the derogatory label of "homos" to refer to a certain group of individuals. Earlier in the thread you used the label "pervs". In other threads you used "mentally impaired shemales" and "queer freak male" to refer to transgenders. In your last paragraph you ask the question, "Am I a bigot?" to which you answer, "Maybe..." There is no maybe about it. Use of these derogatory labels show that you definitely are.
I suppose that the above post was to show that you are not a bigot, but right in the first lines you use the derogatory label of "homos" to refer to a certain group of individuals. Earlier in the thread you used the label "pervs". In other threads you used "mentally impaired shemales" and "queer freak male" to refer to transgenders. In your last paragraph you ask the question, "Am I a bigot?" to which you answer, "Maybe..." There is no maybe about it. Use of these derogatory labels show that you definitely are. Originally Posted by NordicJag

If you're going to quote me, then quote the whole thought process. We can read right through your trying to cover your agenda. The complete quote should be, "So, am I a bigot? Maybe in some instances, but only when they and their buddies are shoving that shit down our throat."

Congratulations on being the cnn of Houston eccie.
^^^^^ I didn't quote the rest of it because it doesn't matter. If you are a bigot in some instances, then you are a bigot, period. In fact, the rest of the sentence is just more proof of your bigotry. Also, your examples of it being crammed down your throat are extremely exaggerated.
is America a place where you should live as you see fit, or a place where you should worry about cops busting into your bedroom because you're with a hooker?

is America a place where you should be able to read what you want to, or where you should have to worry about if what you're reading has been banned by the thought police?

is America a place where a woman should be able to travel freely, or where the gestapo should be able to ask for her papers, and her reason for travel?

is America a place where anyone should have a right to privacy? a right to personal autonomy? a right to make decisions over your own body? or should we yield those rights to the state? should we say, we have no legitimate right to privacy and personal autonomy?

what kind of country do we want to live in? ironic, isn't it, that the so-called "Moral Majority" want this hooker board shut down, where you all now post freely, including about your "illicit" adventures. so take your pick; you can't have it both ways. do you want freedom, or do you want rule of the "Moral Majority" and this hooker board and the hobby to be shut down by your Moral Majority's gestapo?

either freedom should exist, or it shouldn't. which side are you on?

those are the fundamental issues which underlie this thread topic. those are the issues that must be answered by the regressives on the reactionary right. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Bravo sir! You post pretty much how I think. I just can't break it down and explain it in words like you do, lol! And also Nordic J.

Y'alls post's show that you are 2 brilliant dudes who probably read alot of books and are educated, as opposed to just posting up a bunch of Rightwing memes, scream at the TV and punch air angrily.

I might not agree with everything, but y'all make sense and explain the issues through and through. This shows y'all give a damn!
^^^^^ I didn't quote the rest of it because it doesn't matter. If you are a bigot in some instances, then you are a bigot, period. In fact, the rest of the sentence is just more proof of your bigotry. Also, your examples of it being crammed down your throat are extremely exaggerated. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Race card, bigot card the same thing both over worn and played out. You do try, but sometimes trying isn't enough especially when you lie about a statement by posting it without the full context. Let's see, when you are a witness in a trial you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. In essence when you quoted my post without the whole context, it was essentially a lie.

If you are a liar in some instances, then you are a liar, period.

I drink, therefore I am.

Now let’s get back to the RW memes, screaming at the TV, and punching the air angrily as us folks on the right side of the aisle are prone to do.

Respectfully,
A Brilliant Dude
Race card, bigot card the same thing both over worn and played out. You do try, but sometimes trying isn't enough especially when you lie about a statement by posting it without the full context. Let's see, when you are a witness in a trial you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. In essence when you quoted my post without the whole context, it was essentially a lie.

If you are a liar in some instances, then you are a liar, period.

Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I must admit that your reply had me quite flummoxed because it made very little sense. I did not lie. Everything that I put in quotes you actually said. Did I quote some of it "out of context"? Yeah, technically did. It is done all the time. Quite often it is done to misrepresent what someone actually said, but in this case that was not the purpose. I explained the reason why when you questioned it the first time. I did put 3 dots after maybe to show that there was more to what you said and it would be easy enough for interested persons to go back and read the entire line. Mainly it was for brevity and did not change the use that I had for the word "maybe".

It finally dawned on me that your comment was just a typical MAGA diversionary tactic for when you really don't have a legitimate reply.
I must admit that your reply had me quite flummoxed because it made very little sense. I did not lie. Everything that I put in quotes you actually said. Did I quote some of it "out of context"? Yeah, technically did. It is done all the time. Quite often it is done to misrepresent what someone actually said, but in this case that was not the purpose. I explained the reason why when you questioned it the first time. I did put 3 dots after maybe to show that there was more to what you said and it would be easy enough for interested persons to go back and read the entire line. Mainly it was for brevity and did not change the use that I had for the word "maybe".

It finally dawned on me that your comment was just a typical MAGA diversionary tactic for when you really don't have a legitimate reply. Originally Posted by NordicJag

It finally dawned on me that your comment was just a typical liberal/progressive diversionary tactics for when you really don't have a legitimate reply and have overdosed on cnn and msnbc. That may explain why you misquoted me with intent, just like cnn and msnbc do when it comes to conservatives.