Curiosity game for men: if you could pick one or two things...

Speak for yourself- I think it’s lots of fun! Originally Posted by lizshue81
Strange sex is some of the best sex!!
Truth in advertising with accurate pictures and stats provided on your showcase. Also, responding to communication even if it's a polite thanks but no thanks.
gotta go with Liz, it's exciting as fuck imo Originally Posted by sydmo

Yesss
These are good notes.
Speak for yourself- I think it’s lots of fun! Originally Posted by lizshue81
I like those tittys you got.
  • RZ
  • 02-27-2018, 04:58 PM
I believe it could go both directions, if for some reason you lose interest/do not like the vibe/or whatever ..... if you are not interested as a provider or as a client you aren't "feeling it" then just reply with a "I'm sorry, this won't work out" and the other person just respond with a simple, ok. No one on either side has "rights" it's a business exchange in which either party can decline. Don't just ghost unless someone is legit going psycho on you.
These are good notes. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
...and a fun thread
...and a fun thread Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
At least for now
I believe it could go both directions, if for some reason you lose interest/do not like the vibe/or whatever ..... if you are not interested as a provider or as a client you aren't "feeling it" then just reply with a "I'm sorry, this won't work out" and the other person just respond with a simple, ok. No one on either side has "rights" it's a business exchange in which either party can decline. Don't just ghost unless someone is legit going psycho on you. Originally Posted by RZ
This 1000%. Communication is vital to me. I can’t stand the “silent treatment” at home or in the hobby. It’s just so inconsiderate.
Clean the kitty box, that’s all I care about!

IB
If I had to pick one thing to improve upon, it would be crickets. Some ladies would get alot more business with a simple "sorry, try again later."

As for me, I love see through clothes.
  • ztonk
  • 02-27-2018, 08:00 PM
For those of you who have gotten thread hijack warnings in this thread: stop using every thread to attack other members. Many of you have complained about other people who hijack threads and attack other members. But then you go and do the same thing.

For everyone else who has stayed on topic and not been a troll... thank you and you're welcome. (please direct complaints and complements to my inbox... don't litter the thread with them)

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • Mokoa
  • 02-27-2018, 10:49 PM
  1. Lose the Snapchat filters.
  2. Reduce the pictures so that the longest side is just 600 pixels. The picture will be small enough to load quickly and view without scrolling to see all of it, yet large enough to see detail.
I would like ALL providers to completely ignore Whispers and the other trolls as they inevitably comment on this thread. Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
AMEN!
1) fucking strangers isn’t fun for either party Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
That, brother, is a matter of opinion. Fucking strangers, quite honestly, is why I see most of the providers I "see". But that's just MY opinion.