CreepyGuy-Wants a Baby?

Sounds like he really cares about you.
Wow, I've never been told THAT before but I DID have a gentleman ask me to have his grandchildren! He wasn't creepy though! YOU know who you are!
Wow, I've never been told THAT before but I DID have a gentleman ask me to have his grandchildren! He wasn't creepy though! YOU know who you are! Originally Posted by vnurse
proof that its not always WHAT you say, but HOW you say it
while i was living in Dallas pregnant with my my first child about 2yrs ago....i had this creepy guy keeped asking me to have his baby after i gave birth to the one i was carryn....he would not leave me alone for months.....i just stopped taking his calls....then i had the baby came back to the hobby and he blew up my phone again asking if i was ready to have his baby....weird guy

my honest opinion was he just wanted bbfs

now that i am pregnant again and located in Houston i have recently been contacted by the same guy on numerous accounts

STD......STD....STD...thats why my signature says no BBFS so dont ask

I swear SOME guys just dnt think with there brain.....just the little heads
Wow, I've never been told THAT before but I DID have a gentleman ask me to have his grandchildren! He wasn't creepy though! YOU know who you are! Originally Posted by vnurse
Ms. Nurse, I believe that anything I may (or may not) have told you in the throes of passion should not be shared with the public! I thought what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas!!

Having said that, it gives new meaning to the Christmas lyrics, "Over the river and thru the woods to Grandmother's house we go!" C'mon Granny, let's git 'r done!!
geezer, I am SO sorry! I didn't name any names but NOW you have outed yourself! Besides, we never went to Vegas!

And ThinWhiteDuke, you are so correct! It IS how you say it!
run Hide and Change your number
I shouldn't say creepy, I am scared of this guy...Scared enough to leave town!!
Thanks for the input..
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-13-2010, 12:43 AM
Baby, I thought your saying, "WTF are you TALKING about!!??" indicated that you did hear me.

It was some primitive urge to inseminate brought on by the power of a full erection and a naked young woman. Thank you for sucking that notion out of my mind. Originally Posted by jfred
Maybe next time you shouldn't try cumming in my ear! Can't hear anything when that happens!