Who are the most reliable outcall providers?

I agree! What a rack!

Alana has a nice rack too and a great looking ass. Originally Posted by EastBayRay
Thank you I love hers too! They will be in my face one day!
Thank you I love hers too! They will be in my face one day! Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Not without paying your donation they won't. She's young, hwp and sexy.

She's very complimentary because she understands the game of hookers supporting hookers politics but that doesn't mean you'll be getting any without leaving your donation on the table.

LT

Be kind.
Not without paying your donation they won't. She's young, hwp and sexy.

She's very complimentary because she understands the game of hookers supporting hookers politics but that doesn't mean you'll be getting any without leaving your donation on the table.

.. Originally Posted by Lightesttouch
She has made the same cute fun comments about mine being in her face one day. No need for your rude remarks.
I'm not everyone's type, but I've never been late to, or cancelled an outcall.
I too am always on time
I don't do a lot of outcalls, but I'm usually on time as long as traffic cooperates. And available early in most instances.
I'm not everyone's type, but I've never been late to, or cancelled an outcall. Originally Posted by Dakota Superfreak

Well based upon reviews and pics you are certainly my type at least from what I can tell. Extremely sensual looking.
5'10" of skinny yet curvy cuddlebug,
5'10" of skinny yet curvy cuddlebug, Originally Posted by Dakota Superfreak

Absolutely perfect.
I too am always on time Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX

DG is that avatar your eye color? If so Wow!
If you have ref's, LizShue Originally Posted by Little Monster
Aww thanks! I've been told I'm the MVP of TCB
She has made the same cute fun comments about mine being in her face one day. No need for your rude remarks. Originally Posted by Britttany_love

He must be intimidated by a strong independent woman. You go girl!
I've had the pleasure f both Alana and Alayna! Yo can't go wrong with either!
DG is that avatar your eye color? If so Wow! Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
i wish