Very Sad—Please Read

That's why you always need killers on your team if you're breakin the law. Let's not be Fucktards here. It's a criminal enterprise and if a you want to run a criminal enterprise, you better have a "POOKIE & nem" that you can call to help you with "disputes & misunderstandings".

Sorry it happened to you. But you've been in the game long enough that you should have known better.
Hmmmm.
Investor. Smart "person" knows how to set everything up but then puts it in his name.
Now he has heat.
Bullshit.
Running a spa they worry daily about LE
So let's add
Intimidation.
Blackmail.
Robbery. By force Stealing the phone
Destruction of private property. The phone
Bullshit Bullshit
In the last 2 months 3 other spas open none with issues.
As well as Jessica Thai with no issues.
Bullshit Bullshit. Bullshit.
Sorry. I just don't think it passes the sniff test

Could it happen ?
Yea.
But Amps against. Studios wars. Lmao
Is this a joke ?
Dude, you're so extreme in your opinions.

Cool by me....
Yes the papering of this studio was less that optimal but you don't really want to get into a friggin gang war over it for obvious reasons. Just lay low for now, and keep your enemies close. Leave it at that for now. Read Art of War over the Holidays and toss around the options at Thanksgiving Dinner.Good luck. Leave Pookie n em out of the equation for now unless you like spending time at LSJC....

Kind of easy to check whether there was a police response to that business address (which is already well known within the community). Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I did. It's there.
I did. It's there. Originally Posted by TinMan
This changes everything, now doesn't it?

What say ye, Extreme?

Keep in mind, tinman has a reputation for calling everything down the middle, so just assume that the police report referenced in the OP was in fact filed. There's no point in challenging his findings. It would be a little "extreme," wouldn't it, for Kendall to go that far to set up the "bullshit" scam you thought you smelled?

As an aside, you sure do like amps, extreme. To say you're extremely fond of them would be an understatement. Not that there's anything wrong with that. And you toss in a BP girl every once in a while just for good measure. ijs....
An Anglo studio cannot expect Toj just drop into Ampland or Ampville and and excpect to be welcomed with opened arms by competitors from the get go. Strategic mistake. Move, good luck! just a good ole fassion turf war,
Your silent investor isn't very business savvy.
this post is humorous at best.a.The core of your business facilitates illegal activity.
b.if you would have done ANY homework, you would know Only bad elements.. mafia, gangs etc
thrive in these areas .. seriously go do some research on mobster shakedowns
c. you paint yourself as the white horse in this role.. yet you're really just a pimp as well.

d. I could go on.. but like I said.. it's a funny read.. almost like
hearing about a thief going to the police cause he got robbed..
I did. It's there. Originally Posted by TinMan
Post it. It is an open record.
This changes everything, now doesn't it?

What say ye, Extreme?

Keep in mind, tinman has a reputation for calling everything down the middle, so just assume that the police report referenced in the OP was in fact filed. There's no point in challenging his findings. It would be a little "extreme," wouldn't it, for Kendall to go that far to set up the "bullshit" scam you thought you smelled?

As an aside, you sure do like amps, extreme. To say you're extremely fond of them would be an understatement. Not that there's anything wrong with that. And you toss in a BP girl every once in a while just for good measure. ijs.... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
I read this and I think jilted business deal
Not competitors.
I see many spas as well as indies.
The Thais / Koreans. Hell even the Viets all did not fuck with each other.
Odd how now this one has big issue.

2 sides to every story.

And again.
The business savvy Investor is already in with other spas.
So he knows the ramifications of placing all with his name "LE"
I don't buy it.

Now what could be the issue.
Pure speculation.

Investor. Helps open. New place.
The spa he is involved in knows the place is his and is pissed because he took girls and or clients.
But this would be 1 spa. Not a Coalition
Or
Another business owner/ investor was cut out of the deal and now looks for retribution.
It simply don't pass the smell test.
I don't believe the spas are involved unless it's isolated to 1 for personal issues.
One more example of the best way for guys to help these women is to make an appointment, fuck, pay and leave. Not by leaving a paper trail on business transactions. Play with fire, get burned.
Post it. It is an open record. Originally Posted by Extreme
It has someone's personal information. In order to redact the report to make it acceptable to post, I'd have to go to more trouble than I care to (it took 5 minutes for me to figure out where to look and find the record. Guys with more experience looking for such things would spend about 2 minutes, if they had the address).

I've been to the studio twice and had the address. I figured that would be an easy part of the story for me to check out, with minimum effort on my part, and I did. Anyone else with that information can do the same.

It's not the "smoking gun" that proves all aspects of Kendall's story. It does show a police report filed that day, at that address, covering the basic event (criminal mischief/broken window). As such things go, there isn't a whole lot of narrative, but that part of her story does check out.
Haters will hate whether your right, wrong or indiferent. And they hate because they feel threatened by your actions, business and posts. but remember you have more friends than foes and I support you!

PS. Fuck em all !
It has someone's personal information. In order to redact the report to make it acceptable to post, I'd have to go to more trouble than I care to (it took 5 minutes for me to figure out where to look and find the record. Guys with more experience looking for such things would spend about 2 minutes, if they had the address).

I've been to the studio twice and had the address. I figured that would be an easy part of the story for me to check out, with minimum effort on my part, and I did. Anyone else with that information can do the same.

It's not the "smoking gun" that proves all aspects of Kendall's story. It does show a police report filed that day, at that address, covering the basic event (criminal mischief/broken window). As such things go, there isn't a whole lot of narrative, but that part of her story does check out. Originally Posted by TinMan
Thank you for your research and valuable info.
It tells something did happen
Only we simply can only guess what led up to the chain of events.
I simply don't believe Amp Wars lol
That would make a great reality show.
Amish Mafia
And
Amp Wars.
Great Tv lmao