Nitwitboy!!!!!!

So He came back from the dead?

Someone is sick and twisted

Jesus...? Its was just Easter Sunday!
I think I'll reserve judgement until SoftPlacetoLand chimes in about what's really going on in this weird soap opera because as of now, I don't know what to think.

Ultimately, I do hope the guy is still alive and for whatever fucked up reason, he decided to play a very twisted prank on the masses......I doubt that's the case though.
It will the last time I ever tell any good news again! I'm sure he passed out, he had a bit of alcohol in him. I sure he will post soon. If you really think I'm just playing games, then pm softplacetoland.
I think I'll reserve judgement until SoftPlacetoLand chimes in about what's really going on in this weird soap opera because as of now, I don't know what to think.

Ultimately, I do hope the guy is still alive and for whatever fucked up reason, he decided to play a very twisted prank on the masses......I doubt that's the case though. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Thank you Lucas
...hard to imagine there can be a plausible explanation for either scenario here.
...His dying of cancer was a personal issue for me, and now he aint dead? WTF!!!
Motorload, the outcome of this thread is definitely uncertain. But one thing IS certain: the advice, suggests, and thoughts you read in your own thread were sound then and still very much sound now. Never forget that! Your life and situation were/are very real, so please continue to take heart and encouragement in what you read in that thread. I know I did and still do. Regardless of this thread!! Nothing changes that...

Peace and courage - fk9
So, diamond, does that make you a necrophiliac?
Softplace said the guy who called her claimed to be his father (but sort of sounded like him). I know her and know she would not knowingly take part in a twisted joke like this, I don't know sexydiamond, but can not imagine anyone making something like this up out of the clear blue.
So, diamond, does that make you a necrophiliac? Originally Posted by argus256
Obsessive fascination with death and corpses. WTF IS WRONG YOU? IT DOESN'T MAKE ME LOOK LIKE ANYTHING! LOOK WHATEVER THE FUCKING REASON WAS WHY SOMEONE MADE UP SOME BS THAT HE DIED DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME! I DON'T APPRECIATE THESE RUDE REMARKS LIKE I AM PLAYING GAMES, I LOST MY SON 4 YEARS AGO AND HIS DEATH WAS NOT A JOKE AND I WOULD NEVER JOKE ABOUT SOMEONE'S SON IN THAT WAY! I BE DAMN IF I WOULD PLAY SOME GAME LIKE THIS! REGARDLESS I TOLD THE BOARD BECAUSE I WAS THRILLED TO KNOW THAT HE WASN'T DEAD, I THOUGHT THE BOARD WOULD HAD FELT THE SAME! MAYBE PUZZLED BUT STILL THRILLED AS I WAS. AS FAR AS WHY SOMEONE PLAYED SUCH A SICK JOKE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. PROBABLY NOTHING TO DO WITH SOFT PLACE EITHER! I BE DAMN IF I MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN!
What makes it even more funny is that you had to look that up....lol

Im not laughing at death or loss of anyone, yours or otherwise, but the fact thst kayla.. who is a well known and well respected provider around these parts reports a man that she knows very well has died and some random comes along and says "hey i just had a session with him" is suspect at best
  • motor
  • 04-26-2011, 05:52 AM
Obsessive fascination with death and corpses. WTF IS WRONG YOU? IT DOESN'T MAKE ME LOOK LIKE ANYTHING! LOOK WHATEVER THE FUCKING REASON WAS WHY SOMEONE MADE UP SOME BS THAT HE DIED DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME! I DON'T APPRECIATE THESE RUDE REMARKS LIKE I AM PLAYING GAMES, I LOST MY SON 4 YEARS AGO AND HIS DEATH WAS NOT A JOKE AND I WOULD NEVER JOKE ABOUT SOMEONE'S SON IN THAT WAY! I BE DAMN IF I WOULD PLAY SOME GAME LIKE THIS! REGARDLESS I TOLD THE BOARD BECAUSE I WAS THRILLED TO KNOW THAT HE WASN'T DEAD, I THOUGHT THE BOARD WOULD HAD FELT THE SAME! MAYBE PUZZLED BUT STILL THRILLED AS I WAS. AS FAR AS WHY SOMEONE PLAYED SUCH A SICK JOKE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. PROBABLY NOTHING TO DO WITH SOFT PLACE EITHER! I BE DAMN IF I MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN! Originally Posted by sexydiamond
Diamond, I for one am not questioning whether you talked to him or saw him. If you saw him, talked to him and know it is him then thats all well in good. But for him, if he wasnt going to be in the hobby anymore he should of just folded up his tent, picked up all his toys and rode off into the sunset. There were and are a lot of people on here that were sadden by the report of his death. If this isnt the case, and he isnt dead then thats just wrong. Plain and simple!
  • motor
  • 04-26-2011, 05:57 AM
Motorload, the outcome of this thread is definitely uncertain. But one thing IS certain: the advice, suggests, and thoughts you read in your own thread were sound then and still very much sound now. Never forget that! Your life and situation were/are very real, so please continue to take heart and encouragement in what you read in that thread. I know I did and still do. Regardless of this thread!! Nothing changes that...

Peace and courage - fk9 Originally Posted by fireknights9
thanks fireknight, i have taken the advise given in the thread i had started and work everyday to rectify those issues. haha.......just like the roads in Dallas.....they all have potholes, some get filled in, some dont. I just try to dodge the ones I can
Damn you guys really want to jump to conclusions too fast. Give it some time and see what happens......And motorload, I agree with you 1000% and I wish you the best of luck.
What makes it even more funny is that you had to look that up....lol

Im not laughing at death or loss of anyone, yours or otherwise, but the fact thst kayla.. who is a well known and well respected provider around these parts reports a man that she knows very well has died and some random comes along and says "hey i just had a session with him" is suspect at best Originally Posted by argus256
So Argus then what was you talking about? "So, diamonddoes that make you a necrophiliac?" I didn't say that you said anything about a loss. I was talking about a loss. I'm glad it was funny to you that I copy and paste the definition.....lol! Hey Mr. Know it all Kayla and Nitwit had dinner before he came to see me last night. Why am I wasting my time telling you anyway, your just a random thats comes along with your two reviews and two cents...but could care less what you believe __________________
Lol @ the 2 reviews remark... Im more well known than my 'official' stats give me credit for. Im not going to argue that one further.