Just an FYI I guess

as the old saying goes fool me once shame on me. Fool me twice shame on you. Originally Posted by Dallasazn71
you got it backwards.. it's "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me". for obvious reasons if you think it through.

you did the right thing.
Same here and had seen her several times before they will learn when guys start doing there research on these girls and steering clear of the ones not on the up and up
For example if I posted in here with her handle I don’t think it would affect her tragic flo in the slightest Originally Posted by Rocketman3406
Well, by the OP not providing a name there is no way that guys will know to "steer clear" of this girl he's talking about. So I'm not sure how this thread is "FYI". There's not much info that anyone can use.
Nope don’t want that drama at all. Originally Posted by Dallasazn71
Than what was the whole point of even posting this thread?
Than what was the whole point of even posting this thread? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
so he could be corrected on the proper use of the ancient Chinese proverb

probably in the question, asking if he did the right thing. he was not sure he did, so identifying the Provider was not something he wanted to do, and perhaps harm her business

you got it backwards.. it's "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me". for obvious reasons if you think it through. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yup you did the right thing turn and burn if enough guys did that, maybe this would stop.

probably in the question, asking if he did the right thing. he was not sure he did, so identifying the Provider was not something he wanted to do, and perhaps harm her business Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It's the provider's responsiblility to preserve the integrity of her business by not burning clients for money. That concern shouldn't be passed on to the client.
Than what was the whole point of even posting this thread? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Exactly!
Call it a CYA (cover your ass) type of post and also I was informed by the “scheduler” that it was not in fact the girl I originally intended to see and that they substituted last minute. All right after i had just posted. That person apologized. Appt was at one for an hour and I posted as fast as I got in my car and away to pull over. The point is once a person, in this case the girl I met face to face and knew, loses my trust I will assume the worst and make sure she doesn’t try to say something happened. That is also why I have the text messages saved. Thanks tho

probably in the question, asking if he did the right thing. he was not sure he did, so identifying the Provider was not something he wanted to do, and perhaps harm her business Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Pretty funny
Any time you advance pay for sessions things become dicey. Lady is not going to keep a ledger to show who she owes sessions to. And not sure I would want her to even if I advanced funds. Imagine what fun LE would have with a ledger that showed all past and future financial arrangements.

Pay what you agreed for the session at hand and anything beyond that is a tip and you will never need to worry about being in this situation.
Simply fronted her some cash for future appts that she agreed to and didn’t fulfill. AGAIN DUMB OF ME AND LESSON LEARNED. Originally Posted by Dallasazn71
Unfortunately, I've heard this story multiple times.
The girls that keep burning bridges are the ones that are usually supporting (edit By Namssa) .
She was very fortunate you are one of few that would just simply turn and walk away... I commend you for that.

Researching, is truly key to not becoming a victim to the bs!
Yea rocket it’s a shame cuz I had great visits with her before she burned me... when are the gonna learn it’s a livelihood that needs to be taken care of instead of just burning bridges? Originally Posted by Dallasazn71
What a waste of time. I can't believe I read through all this and you never posted a name. First...You need to mention who you originally scheduled with BAIT AND SWITCH IS NOT OK. Second...Who was it who owed you a session? This was a lesser offence since you willingly loaned her money. Sorry but that was dumb lessons learned the hard way I guess. Third... You are not hurting their business by posting their provider names they are hurting their own business by not doing their job.
you got it backwards.. it's "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me". for obvious reasons if you think it through.

you did the right thing. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're wrong too Chung . The sayings goes like this ....

fool me once, shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.
Put the shoe on the other hoof.

If you failed to pay, you wouldn't be starting your car before your handle was all over this board for robbing her.

Probably not allowed to connect the old and new handle, but why not share the current handle? Hopefully you don't seriously plan to ever see her, or use the same "scheduler" again.
Not the first. Definitely won't be the last, bro.

Everyone here has been conned one way or the other at some point.

That's just one is one of the more blatant ways.

What goes around comes around though. Originally Posted by grean
Major Fact!