Valentines day sucks!

wrong Originally Posted by B Three

ladies cant post who NCNS them? sure would be interesting to know who is giving us a bad name
Think St. Valentine's Day sucks? Try being a guy on Steak and BJ Day! It sucks, but not the way we want it to!
Kaitlyn, I just viewed your profile and cannot imagine guys NCNS on you. You look so hot and fun. You are just beautiful.

When a lady NCNS on me I assume it was for a good reason. And if I was interested in her in the first place I will still be interested if she explains and apologizes and we reschedule. Life happens.

You look like a lovely person that deserves better treatment from the guys. Sorry for your troubles.
ladies cant post who NCNS them? sure would be interesting to know who is giving us a bad name Originally Posted by cage196
No phone numbers without masking (713-***-*123)

Handles are okay
I'm sorry to hear that dear, I hope today is a little better for you today..
I really don't understand why somebody would get screened, make an appointment and cancel that close to your arrival time. Cold feet? Another offer? I can only imagine how much that hurts your business since you've not only wasted time driving there but you've also lost that appointment time. Originally Posted by L.A.
Because some guys are just timewasters and get off on the run around. This is why some ladies have started to require deposits.

To the OP, NCNS should go in the powder room/info share area. As AG and B3 said, mask appropriately, or you'll get banned. And if you have access to VerifyHim, you should post their information there as well.
Because some guys are just timewasters and get off on the run around. This is why some ladies have started to require deposits.

To the OP, NCNS should go in the powder room/info share area. As AG and B3 said, mask appropriately, or you'll get banned. And if you have access to VerifyHim, you should post their information there as well. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Lmao “ deposit “ yeah right. Good Luck w that. LMAO
Wow, you guys are really gullible.

Not buying it.

Providers are competing with other providers on V-Day.

They're also Competing with the Girlfriends and Wives of Hobbiests.

Providers know the married or taken guys will spend their money today on dinners, hotel rooms, flowers, candy, stuffed critters, etc and they will have a slow day.

Why not post a threAD to say you had 3 guys cancel on this day of Love to have the guys feel sorry to drum up business for the day? I would.
Just a sad declaration that there is no one special in her life
Furthering the stereotype that it’s 24/7 365.
^^^^ and we know what that means.
Wow, you guys are really gullible. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
I wasn't.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...02&postcount=6
I had a super Valentine's Day, not that anyone cares! LOL.

Yes, KD, post up the handles with properly masked information in the ladies area. I hope today is better!
  • 02-15-2019, 01:07 PM
OP, you certainly don’t deserve to be cancelled on 3 times in one day. If you are managed I suggest you have come to Buddha meeting because they have reponded to just about every ISO request on your behalf over the years and it have become quite a spectacle.
ya it sucks to ncns
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2495080 Originally Posted by 4742
Don't you know?

If a guy does it to them it's the end of the world.

The sky is falling!

Armageddon is upon us!

The second coming of Christ and the Anti-Christ and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse all rolled in one.

If they do it to a guy, it's:

"Suck it buddy!"

It's like those Christmas Day and Birthdays and Valentine's Day.

If any of these girls: strippers, providers, breastaurant and/or strip club waitresses and/or bartenderesses have your phone #, they will bombard your phone with texts a month to 2-3 months ahead of any of those days to remind you those days are coming.

Examples of some of the texts I have received over the years from girls:

Christmas is almost here, I love Christmas because guys bring me a lot of gifts.

My birthday is next month/in 2 months, there are things on Amazon I love to have.

For my birthday there is this pair of Louboutin shoes I saw at the Galleria. (That's to get a response from the guy asking "when is your birthday?"

Valentine's Day is in 2 weeks. A romantic steakhouse dinner sounds good, babe!

But when the situation is reversed and it's our birthday:

hey Provider/Stripper and/or breastaurant and/or strip club waitresses and/or bartenderesses, next week is my birthday!

You get crickets instead of:

"It's your birthday? Happy Birthday, babe! Why don't you come by and let's play as my Birthday gift to you!"

Or Christmas is coming, you get crickets instead of:

"You have been taking care of me all year long, babe. What can I do for you for Christmas? Anything you want!"

These self centered girls nowadays were never taught and/or never learned To Do Unto Others and Giving is more important than Receive.
Has OP been back since original post? For a few, I felt some sympathy ...