Don't feed the trolls

You make an excellent point Nikki. But when one witnesses what a provider like Italia does around here someone needs to stand up and say enough is enough... or....

Originally Posted by Still Looking
I TOTS agree this forum should be called DRAMA.NEt cause that's ALL I SEE!!
I TOTS agree this forum should be called DRAMA.NEt cause that's ALL I SEE!! Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets
But then again that's much better than ThreADS.com..... don't you thinck?
There's a critical epidemic of sand in the mangina...

Trolls like rockerchic, Treetopless and Kisscocks are all infected. It appears that they contracted it from visits made by Samcro. Damn, dude, one look at this thread and the irritation spread like a gasoline fire...
The term Troll seems to be quite popular lately. I have been called a troll a few times, but I am not sure what it really means.....
Can someone give me the exact definition? I'm being serious.

Besos,
Francisca
From the Urban Dictionary:

troll

a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.urban...l%26amp%3Dtrue

Best not to get sucked in...when faced with it, turn away before it's too late.

Best wishes,

HF

The term Troll seems to be quite popular lately. I have been called a troll a few times, but I am not sure what it really means.....

Besos,
Francisca Originally Posted by Ms Francisca

Besos,
Francisca Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I'm a Troll. A cute Troll. Are you back Ms F? Hope you had fun!

troll

a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
We need a Klassy female MOD around here! Vermin control! What are you doin in your spare time?
Thank you for the explanation. :KKA, HF
I guess I am a Troll....I will deliberately offend when needed (never without reason) and I am definitely provocative

SL, I live in Spain, and yes, life is good here. I am coming to Texas to visit for 3weeks. Arrive Friday if you are in town I would be happy to let you buy me a drink, or a lap dance or both

Me a mod?????? Actually, I think I would make a great Modtard, but I rather spend my free time on the beach...
oops, I just realized you were talking to KKA LOL LOL
Ok, I read the dictionary definition.... I take it back, I'm not a Troll.

troll

a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post. Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
Damn, I do not fit the definition ... crap, I cannot even troll correctly.

Ok, I read the dictionary definition.... I take it back, I'm not a Troll. Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
No, you are a beautiful woman that educated the shoeless masses.
Damn, I do not fit the definition ... crap, I cannot even troll correctly.

No, you are a beautiful woman that educated the shoeless masses. Originally Posted by pyramider
Muchas Gracias seņor pyramider

South Texas nedsum121 does not seem to agree...

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...&postcount=233

I agree but she dances around the questions so dramma queen to the max. Is doc a dic indvidual answer. Harrasing good question on the texts from what i was sent he asked a couple times but ill reread them tonight.
Unfortantaly the european lady does not know im fairly connected even in SA so ive researched her very very very well. Does he get on my nerves yes does he deserved to be called out thats the mods job not any of us unless you all are our mods. Originally Posted by nedsum121
Urban dictionary is the shit.
ABQ has written many many entries for them.

troll

Urban dictionary is the shit.
ABQ has written many many entries for them. Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-biatch!
Awesome see. Hey man what are some of your entries? Takes another sip of coffee enjoying the cool weather in the mountains.
A Troll is a Troll. People get bored and meddle in others business if it has nothing to do with you or your life move on plain and simple. That's why this world is so fucked no one can ever mind their own business. It's a damn shame how boring peoples lives are these days to meddle in others shit that has no effect towards their life. Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets

Then the question is why put your business out there in the first place to be meddled with?