Eevee

You just cant let me have a moment can you EA, freakin hater
Lol...... Hey man I let you have plenty of moments
Thanks for your inputs everyone. The quotation marks make a HUGE difference. Personally I take remarks regarding STD's very serious because I don't feel that is something to play with, furthermore its something i would never wish on anyone.

Wayward thanks for that last comment. As Wayward stated sometimes you wont get the complete story due to privacy issues. At least I wont ever respond to anyone inquiring why someone was banned. If the person who was sent away comes back and tells you why that's on them. Everyone's input has been taken into consideration and I will lift the ban. Thanks again. Originally Posted by mojojo213

thank you sweetie. the force is growing stronger in this one.
thank you sweetie. the force is growing stronger in this one. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
I'll show you whats growing!
Thanks for your inputs everyone. The quotation marks make a HUGE difference. Personally I take remarks regarding STD's very serious because I don't feel that is something to play with, furthermore its something i would never wish on anyone.

Wayward thanks for that last comment. As Wayward stated sometimes you wont get the complete story due to privacy issues. At least I wont ever respond to anyone inquiring why someone was banned. If the person who was sent away comes back and tells you why that's on them. Everyone's input has been taken into consideration and I will lift the ban. Thanks again. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Way to go mojojo!

Banning me is funny, most of the time we actually did something or have not gotten banned for so many little things that it's amusing. At least to me and it makes my friends laugh...

Now with the providers and even the ones that say it doesn't matter until the cows come home, you really do need to err of the side of their livelihood. I thinck making the quick call on a STD thread was the right thing to do, coming back the next day sorting it all out and fixing it is perfect! We can ask nothing more of anyone, ever.
Friends-how many of us have them
Friends-ones we can depend on
Friends-before we go any further let's be friends
I'll show you whats growing! Originally Posted by mojojo213
Careful buddy LD is perfectly capable of making even you tap out lol.
I've been amongst your critics at times, so I want to make sure you know that I'll also be the 1st (well, got back on this thread late, so one of the 1st) to tell you when I am impressed by your decision.

That's moderation at it's finest, mojojo. I don't blame you for taking the action you did now that I see how YOU read it. You're right - STDs are NO joking matter.

By same token, you were able to look back and see how others interpreted her post, and you had no problem stepping up to plate and fixing the situation. Kudos to you. That was a class move. Thanks.
The quotation marks make a HUGE difference. Originally Posted by mojojo213
I keep telling y'all that spelling and punctuation matter. People are getting hurt due to all this carelessness.

Maybe it's time to call in some back-up.

Friends-ones we can depend on
Friends-before we go any further let's be friends Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Thats too much work, can we just do some good ole' fuckin?

Careful buddy LD is perfectly capable of making even you tap out lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
At least she'll go down errr ill go down errr someones going down in style!

Thanks TG and WW.
Oh you will definitely be going down in style my friend
  • Dad
  • 02-20-2011, 06:07 PM
May be a state of "Under Investigation", as oppose to outright "BANNED", is in order if the software allows it.

The person under investigation cannot post but able to PM, that way the person can try to explain his/her case to trusted members via PMs.
I'm not going to give you props for doing your job how you should be doing it anyway...but lessons learned are only really learned once they're implemented on a consistent basis...

I hope this signals a change in attitudes...
wakeup a voice of moderation? wow...