OK Newbie …. OH NO …. You didn’t!

I doubt Torre's business is slow and if he doesn't call to explain, which he should have done before the appointment, if possible, then she should point him out to the ladies. I have never NCNS'ed a lady and in my business world, I even have no use for folks that show up late for an appointment. And in my personal life I get pretty upset if I have to wait on a doctor for a doctor's appointment. It's as if they think there time is more important than mine, AND IT ISN'T.

Wildcat
  • BLM69
  • 12-28-2020, 06:46 PM
I doubt Torre's business is slow and if he doesn't call to explain, which he should have done before the appointment, if possible, then she should point him out to the ladies. I have never NCNS'ed a lady and in my business world, I even have no use for folks that show up late for an appointment. And in my personal life I get pretty upset if I have to wait on a doctor for a doctor's appointment. It's as if they think there time is more important than mine, AND IT ISN'T.

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat
This should only have been pointed out in there, one guy don't show up and a threAD pops up? SMH..... The busy providers don't have time for threADs, they have clients to tend too and $ to count.
BLM - always looking forward to you chiming in...

This is the 1st and only thread I will post regarding NCNS.

It is pointing out that YOUNG newbies are a risk for NCNS.

But ... you're so wise....about what we providers deal with ... why would I question your enlightened opinion?

GFYS
BLM - always looking forward to you chiming in...

This is the 1st and only thread I will post regarding NCNS.

It is pointing out that YOUNG newbies are a risk for NCNS.

But ... you're so wise....about what we providers deal with ... why would I question your enlightened opinion?

GFYS Originally Posted by Torre Tames