The best healthcare in the world?

Obamacare only claims to make Healthcare more affordable to those who originally couldn't afford it. The quality of Health Care will remain the same. Obamacare can't change the mishaps that occur in the Medical Field. There will still be Malpractice Law Suits, Misdiagnoses, and improperly prescribed medications. Doctors will see more patients which means they will spend less time with them to get to the next. Those that are young and other wise healthy will only see the Doctor on occasion, those that have serious or potentially serious Health Problems will pay for optimum treatment and those that are terminally ill will die on schedule. Originally Posted by acp5762

Not true. Obama did make promises that everything would be better because of the digital age. It was those pesky conservatives that said you can't add 12 to 40 million more people and still maintain quality.

I was listening to the radio yesterday and some democrat let the cat out of the bag. It may have been Sibelius, they said that it was "UNFAIR" that some people got better health care plans than other people.
The United States has the #1 healthcare in the world.

When presidents of countries need major surgeries most come to the USA!

Most of these studies have signicant biases (flaws) which negate the findings.

The key is to understand how studies are made and which biases are associated with them Originally Posted by KRiggins

Yes it is only the best health care in the world when your rich or wealthy, or famous.

By the way two people I know have flown to London to get cancer treatment, because the cost was too great here in the US.

Many Americans have been going to other countries for health care, and find out that they get better care in other countries than they do here in the US.
The United States has the #1 healthcare in the world.

When presidents of countries need major surgeries most come to the USA!

Most of these studies have signicant biases (flaws) which negate the findings.

The key is to understand how studies are made and which biases are associated with them Originally Posted by KRiggins
If money is no object, and you have a lot, or suck the cock (or fist the pussy) of an insurance executive.

Yes it is only the best health care in the world when your rich or wealthy, or famous.

By the way two people I know have flown to London to get cancer treatment, because the cost was too great here in the US.

Many Americans have been going to other countries for health care, and find out that they get better care in other countries than they do here in the US. Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
No one even discusses health care without the word insurance. Insurance is a form of business completely unrelated to the actual creation of any product or service. It has no true value. Insurance is no different than the prison scam where two prisoners team up, one of them threatens the new guy the and the other comes by and offers to protect the new guy for a carton of smokes a week. The only difference between that scam and any form of insurance is the support, and in many cases the mandate, of a government that by definition must be corrupt for endorsing such a practice.

Whether Obama is making this worse or better is beyond me, but it certainly didn't start with him. I blame doctors, who took an oath to heal but follow the insurance dollar over the path of integrity. I obviously find insurance companies at fault, merely by existing. Big Pharma plays a part, as does Madison Ave. The drug commercials are ridiculous. We are to blame ourselves, for playing ball and for not taking better care of ourselves.

Socialize medicine. I don't have all the answers but a good starting point seems to be that if someone is sick, use all available resources to make them better, regardless of race, religion, income, affiliation, education, age, sex, sexual preference, dexterity, etc. Not for profit, just because.

Of fuck, there I go, being all childish and idealistic again. Good day.
If money is no object, and you have a lot, or suck the cock (or fist the pussy) of an insurance executive.

No one even discusses health care without the word insurance. Insurance is a form of business completely unrelated to the actual creation of any product or service. It has no true value. Insurance is no different than the prison scam where two prisoners team up, one of them threatens the new guy the and the other comes by and offers to protect the new guy for a carton of smokes a week. The only difference between that scam and any form of insurance is the support, and in many cases the mandate, of a government that by definition must be corrupt for endorsing such a practice.

Whether Obama is making this worse or better is beyond me, but it certainly didn't start with him. I blame doctors, who took an oath to heal but follow the insurance dollar over the path of integrity. I obviously find insurance companies at fault, merely by existing. Big Pharma plays a part, as does Madison Ave. The drug commercials are ridiculous. We are to blame ourselves, for playing ball and for not taking better care of ourselves.

Socialize medicine. I don't have all the answers but a good starting point seems to be that if someone is sick, use all available resources to make them better, regardless of race, religion, income, affiliation, education, age, sex, sexual preference, dexterity, etc. Not for profit, just because.

Of fuck, there I go, being all childish and idealistic again. Good day. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap

you have one of the more intelligent posts here
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2013, 07:57 AM
. We are to blame ourselves, for playing ball and for not taking better care of ourselves.

. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
True dat.
For a change, we are confusing health care with health insurance.
For a change, we are confusing health care with health insurance. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yessup, thats the main thing wrong with obamacare, other than it's anti-american

yes you have insurance, no you cant get in to see the doc for 6 months
  • WTF
  • 10-31-2013, 08:25 AM
yessup, thats the main thing wrong with obamacare, other than it's anti-american
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqQD4dzVkwk

Have you no sense of decency sir, at long last? Have you left no sense of decency
Not true. Obama did make promises that everything would be better because of the digital age. It was those pesky conservatives that said you can't add 12 to 40 million more people and still maintain quality.

I was listening to the radio yesterday and some democrat let the cat out of the bag. It may have been Sibelius, they said that it was "UNFAIR" that some people got better health care plans than other people. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Obama is just a "Pitchman" for the ACA. The future of quality Healthcare and skilled Doctors is trending towards the MDVIP Healthcare Networks. Physicians are selected and their case loads are greatly reduced enabling them to spend more time with patients for thorough diagnosis and screening. Although they accept major Health Plans Patients also must join the Network on an average of 1500.00 a year.

http://www.journalwatchdog.com/busin...d-of-doctoring
Those errors are real. I see them every day. And the Republicans want to eliminate your ability to hold the wrongdoers responsible when it happens. That'll make it safer!!!
  • BJerk
  • 10-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Those errors are real. I see them every day. And the Republicans want to eliminate your ability to hold the wrongdoers responsible when it happens. That'll make it safer!!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
The errors would double without the civil justice system keeping an eye out on everything.
  • CJ7
  • 10-31-2013, 05:20 PM
The errors would double without the civil justice system keeping an eye out on everything. Originally Posted by Bert Jones

not after the republicans put a cap on holding the civil justice system resonsible
Those errors are real. I see them every day. And the Republicans want to eliminate your ability to hold the wrongdoers responsible when it happens. That'll make it safer!!! Originally Posted by TexTushHog
The moneys good, isn't it.
The moneys good, isn't it. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No. I have taken one med mal case in the past 10 years. Caps kill those cases. Money is good in other areas, most notably oil and gas litigation and patent litigation. But not med mal. You're very ill-informed. Victims with very good cases on liability can't get lawyers to touch their case in Texas because of caps. Expenses in a typical med mal case are about $150 - 250,000. You just can't handle them unless you have overwhelming economic damages.
Not true. Obama did make promises that everything would be better because of the digital age. It was those pesky conservatives that said you can't add 12 to 40 million more people and still maintain quality. By all means let's just let 'em die, or be sick so we can continue to let only those who can afford access to adequate care continue to do so. Maybe your outlook would change if you had to foot the bill for your insurance. And don't come at me with the "My benefits are part of my pay" argument because since your entire benefit package is in the hands of what you profess to be an inept and worthless government and, like what has happened in Detroit, those benefits could be slashed at any time. If that were to ever happen to you, I'd like to see your "rugged individualism" in action....ha ha ha.

I was listening to the radio yesterday and some democrat let the cat out of the bag. It may have been Sibelius, they said that it was "UNFAIR" that some people got better health care plans than other people. Sort of like the way it has been prior to the passage of the ACA, right? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Here we have the usual half-baked horse pucky from our resident intellectual, mop swinging genius, whose brain is addled by floor stripper fumes. No wonder Corneyhole isn't a match for Kommunity Kollege freshmen.