So, It Turns Out That Putin Has Cancer.

WTF does this mean.?

Putin is a fucking Despot.. Just like any other Despot, the World will be a better place when he is dead. Being strung up like Mussolini would be to my liking.

I can’t quite fathom some of my fellow conservative’s passion for dictatorial Thugs. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They have worshipped one in particular for years.

You don’t find too many veterans supporting Putin around here.
You mean besides not knowing whom the replacement might be? So I guess the stock tips and future Rubles value is Right Out too. Huh? Seeing whereas you don't have the answers, I'll run with Chompsky then. (Can't believe I'm even saying that)

I can’t quite fathom some of my fellow conservative’s passion for global nuclear war. So we'll just have to settle it the olde fashioned, eccie way, with a poll to see whom we think will be the first one to Push the Button. US or THEM. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

two questions .. two answers.

does the bulk of the American public support Russia's invasion? NO

does the bulk of the American public want to start WWIII over it? NO

see how easy that is?

But they speak so highly of you, Comerade Whacov! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so

They have worshipped one in particular for years.

You don’t find too many veterans supporting Putin around here. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
who's borders do you support? Ukraine's or America's comrade.
Hmmmm.

two questions .. two answers.

does the bulk of the American public support Russia's invasion? NO

does the bulk of the American public want to start WWIII over it? NO

see how easy that is? ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You ain't going all quitter on me. Are ya? There are more pieces of the puzzle that you left on the table.

Why do you think regime change is only a good thing? Clearly you know it has a greater chance of being a bad thing right? You think'n the new hungry, young, buck gonna suck up to big-n-bad USA with Old Cabbage Head at the helm or is it gonna show it's the new buck in town?

ICYMI: OldCabbage Head is not a prolific multi-taker in accomplishing much of anything that is beneficial to our way of life. (IMHO)

And please tell me you are not advocating for Iran '75 all over again with intervention, color revolutions and installing a puppet regime only to see it all washed down the street. How did that end curiously I ask.? When a new hungry (OK, not young) buck with mad-ass horns and flaring nostrils came into power in the USA.

Why even ask the question why we should storm the beaches there when Obama already answered that years ago now: There's nothing in it for us. It's not strategic to us. It don't put gas in our cars, heat/cool our homes or help us raise our chill'ns. Oh sure, some of the young Ukraine babes are hot, but have you seen their Moms?

They are not a NATO member, though they might be on the short list.

Come on man/what-not: Do we need to drain our strategic oil reserves to ship overseas and burn up billions of $$ of our weaponry, while capable enemies to our own shores watch the draining? ICYMI: This is job numero uno of the Federal government to protect our shores.

And I know you know why the nuclear detente is called M.A.D. Right?
You ain't going all quitter on me. Are ya? There are more pieces of the puzzle that you left on the table.

Why do you think regime change is only a good thing? Clearly you know it has a greater chance of being a bad thing right? You think'n the new hungry, young, buck gonna suck up to big-n-bad USA with Old Cabbage Head at the helm or is it gonna show it's the new buck in town?

And please tell me you are not advocating for Iran '75 all over again with intervention, color revolutions and installing a puppet regime only see it all washed down the street. How did that end curiously I ask.? [sic] When a new hungry (OK, not young) buck with mad-ass horns and flaring nostrils came into power in the USA.

Why even ask the question why we should storm the beaches there when Obama already answered that years ago now: There's nothing in it for us. It's not strategic to us. It don't put gas in our cars, heat/cool our homes or help us raise our chill'ns. Oh sure, some of the young Ukraine babes are hot, but have you seen their Moms?

Come on man/what-not: Do we need to drain our strategic oil reserves to ship overseas and burn up billions of $$ of our weaponry, while capable enemies to our own shores watch the draining?

And I know you know why the nuclear detente is called M.A.D. Right? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
You didn't answer the "how". Or should I say you answered a "how" with a "when".

And I like the metaphors. But it took a couple read-throughs to get the second part.

Do you really mean "mad-ass" horns? Or bad-ass horns?

not at all, prof. Merkwürdigliebe .. it was meant to boil down the fetus .. er .. egg into simple terms.

history says external regime change is an expensive and usually bad thing. internal regime change on the other hand is free (to us) and more nationalist (their nation).

ICYMI: OldCabbage Head is not a prolific multi-taker in accomplishing much of anything that is beneficial to our way of life. (IMHO)

And please tell me you are not advocating for Iran '75 all over again with intervention, color revolutions and installing a puppet regime only to see it all washed down the street. How did that end curiously I ask.? When a new hungry (OK, not young) buck with mad-ass horns and flaring nostrils came into power in the USA.

Iran got what they deserved when the Shaw eventually fell (and we smartly let him) and got the Ayatollah Khomeini back. it's why they are still a backwards ass bunch of fornicators with (forbidden topic). i also hear they like .. (forbidden topic).

Fuck Ukraine.

Come on man/what-not: Do we need to drain our strategic oil reserves to ship overseas and burn up billions of $$ of our weaponry, while capable enemies to our own shores watch the draining? ICYMI: This is job numero uno of the Federal government to protect our shores.

And I know you know why the nuclear detente is called M.A.D. Right? Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

nuclear deterrent (Mutual Assured Destruction) but close enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSZJbJ4Mfis

nostalgia!! like .. "Happy Days"

BAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
You didn't answer the "how". Or should I say you answered a "how" with a "when".

And I like the metaphors. But it took a couple read-throughs to get the second part.

Do you really mean "mad-ass" horns? Or bad-ass horns? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Hell, I thought it was harder to write than to read... How with when vs when with how. Mox-nix really. So how it ended was when the new buck came in and said oh hell no, if anything at all. As you may recall, the hostages were released pretty much on inauguration day. No actual action taken by the big buck. Maybe a stern phone call. Perhaps.

But yes, mad-ass horns. Just him striding in to place started fucking their shit up. Recall, he was a well know actor, so they knew of his persona. Essentially, they knew he meant business as opposed to the old feckless neutered predecessor limping off to his peanut farm. Jimmy was a nice enough guy if you've ever met him. Soft spoken and genteel I would say.

Big horns is a big deal in the Buck world. I could have said balls, but was trying to stay in the buck rack track. To me mad-ass is badder than bad-ass, hence the mad-ass horns.

Point being any new Russian buck replacing Putin ain't gonna be intimidated by Old Cabbage Head - which was pretty much the calculus Putin used to bust a move in the first place. What's Joey Bribes gonna do 'bout it? Know what I'm say'n?

As some new entrant on the thread said (paraphrased) nuclear war ain't cool. As I think more about that, what about other large third parties? Are the others just gonna sit back and hope for the best? These nuclear clouds drift for years and impacts everyone. One person put it thusly: Iowa would stay below freezing for over 2 years.

Here's a real kicker. Read a great article on it. We ain't gone toe-to-toe with Ivan in a really long time and their good hardware ain't crap. They just aren't using much of it against their current target. Think there was one hyper sonic missile or two they lobbed effectively. It was an unusually bold move to show it in action and I expect our guys did notice intently.
Good times. I'll need to go back and rewatch the whole movie. Had forgotten how much Robin Williams and him were similar.
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

not at all, prof. Merkwürdigliebe .. it was meant to boil down the fetus .. er .. egg into simple terms.

history says external regime change is an expensive and usually bad thing. internal regime change on the other hand is free (to us) and more nationalist (their nation).

Not necessarily so in my book. I understand the proposition. Yours seems to presume the new buck would be motivated by shame or guilt or saving Mother Russia to blend in with the New World order.They sing kumbaya and we are the world and everbody holds hands. Not sure I see that as the power grabbing type. That tends to come from a pretty raucous and protracted ground swell, mostly peaceful protests, much blood spilled, type movement versus a transfer of power to a person of his choosing. Could be ye olde, Putin had the right idea, but he's sick - I'll show them how it's done type.

ICYMI: OldCabbage Head is not a prolific multi-tasker in accomplishing much of anything that is beneficial to our way of life. (IMHO)

Iran got what they deserved when the Shaw eventually fell (and we smartly let him) and got the Ayatollah Khomeini back. it's why they are still a backwards ass bunch of fornicators with (forbidden topic). i also hear they like .. (forbidden topic).

I thought the Shaw was our preferred boy over there. Did I miss something? So you saying we screwed him over and let the country go to control of some religious fanatics.Well... if you are comparing it to Afghanistan, you might have a fair point. Twice bitten

Fuck Ukraine.

Thought you were lovey-dovey on them, with blue-yellow arm band and such. Solidarnosc!

And I know you know why the nuclear detente is called M.A.D. Right?

nuclear deterrent (Mutual Assured Destruction) but close enough

So it's assured destruction for everybody. Everybody loses. Not like playing trivial pursuit. War Games comes to mind. The best way to win is to not play the game.

nostalgia!! like .. "Happy Days"

BAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
https://www.bostonherald.com/2022/05...anything-rash/

Several posters have speculated on this.

I suppose the best we can hope for is what ever treatments he takes, they fail.

However, it is being reported that the 2d in command is even more of a Thug than Putin. Originally Posted by Jackie S
yes, this is my putin thread here.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...04&postcount=1
shaw? I think it is supposed to be spelled as Shah!