Ain't this a bitch!

I have a novel idea. Don't speed.

And while I'm at it ..... stop at red lights and STOP* signs.

*Those red octagon shaped signs with "STOP" in the middle, usually found over to the right side of the roadway almost to the corner and near the curb of the street in which you are driving.
Ice Cream Man you can still take defensive driving. Since you took it for your company that does not show on your motor vehicle report because it was not for a ticket. You can take defensive driving as many times as you want but you can only take it 1 time every 12 months to get out of a ticket. That's why they put it on your driving record so that they will know the last time you took defensive driving for a ticket. Hopefully you have not fucked up and paid for the other.
  • Tetas
  • 09-23-2014, 01:30 PM
Hell, I'd rather pay the $210 than sit through DD!
Don't worry, it happens...
The last one I got, I received the aforementioned lawyer letter. Was not $35, was more like $210, but they just reschedule the court appreance, and 95% of the time the cop that wrote the ticket is not there and it gets dismissed. Worked like a charm !!
I once got a ticket for not having a fucking seatbelt on. Fucking chicken shit.
Hell, I'd rather pay the $210 than sit through DD! Originally Posted by riday

DD nowadays is easy. Go online, pay $25, it only takes 4 hours which you can spread out over days.
I have a novel idea. Don't speed.

And while I'm at it ..... stop at red lights and STOP* signs.

*Those red octagon shaped signs with "STOP" in the middle, usually found over to the right side of the roadway almost to the corner and near the curb of the street in which you are driving. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Too true.

However, the ticket my brother got was for answering his cell in a school zone. No, he shouldn't have done it, realized as soon as he picked up the phone that he had made an "oops," but his young daughter was in the hospital at the time for an infection, and it was the nurse calling to tell him the results of the bloodwork. (Nothing too awful, and my niece was released a day and a half later.) He told the officer, gave him his phone and asked him to redial the number and verify it was a hospital, but it didn't matter, understandably. This is a law with no exceptions for the safety of the kids, but the officer was polite and advised him about DD.
Safety of the kids, fucking shit. How about getting all the moms to PARK in the PARKING LOTS rather than block roads or state highways with cars going to pick up their precious bundles in the circle. The fucking kids cannot walk the 100' to the parking lot? I was caught for 45 minutes with no where to escape due to this bullshit.
Safety of the kids, fucking shit. How about getting all the moms to PARK in the PARKING LOTS rather than block roads or state highways with cars going to pick up their precious bundles in the circle. The fucking kids cannot walk the 100' to the parking lot? I was caught for 45 minutes with no where to escape due to this bullshit. Originally Posted by pyramider

No Sir.... them little fuggin retards, and Mommies... are " Job 1" in TX....

It is fucking stupid...

I am glad I am going to die in a few years.....

This Next Batch coming out, are going to define the word .."Retard" in my life span.
Pasadena got me little over a yr ago on Spencer Hwy east of Center St - only ticket i have had since 1995 - i just paid the mofo - that u can do this or that shit is just to time consuming.
  • bbkid
  • 09-24-2014, 07:04 AM
How about getting all the moms to PARK in the PARKING LOTS rather than block roads or state highways with cars going to pick up their precious bundles in the circle. The fucking kids cannot walk the 100' to the parking lot? I was caught for 45 minutes with no where to escape due to this bullshit. Originally Posted by pyramider

I fight this shit EVERY fucking day!!! What a major PIA.

Oh, and why does EVERY Mom have to pick up her ONE kid??? Anyone ever heard of "car pool" or taking turns to haul 3 or 4 kids home?
And, I guess none of them have heard what those big yellow vehicles are primarily used for - they were NOT built for taco wagons.....