transparent what? government? .. nah not for me.

How about this one, BigTurd?

End the Practice of Writing Legislation Behind Closed Doors: As president, Barack Obama will restore the American people's trust in their government by making government more open and transparent. Obama will work to reform congressional rules to require all legislative sessions, including committee mark-ups and conference committees, to be conducted in public. By making these practices public, the American people will be able to hold their leaders accountable for wasteful spending and lawmakers won't be able to slip favors for lobbyists into bills at the last minute.

What about this promise?

What about this promise? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Thanks for reminding me for the third time StupidOldFart!

It continues to slip my mind that President Obama has been hiding that he is a Kenyan born Muslim, who "nominally" holds a Made in USA, Hawaiian Birth Certificate!
  • Doove
  • 07-14-2012, 04:25 AM
It is called a "Leave of absence" you donkey dip shits, he only took $100,000 while he was gone, hardly a salary for someone who was president Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
The salary was listed as, i believe, "over $100,000". For all we know, it could have been $2M. For doing nothing? Nothing?

I don't know why he didn't just say "yeah, i was there until 2002" and be done with it.
Isn't the villain in the new Batman movie named Bain? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He was a bad guy that hung with poison ivy in an old Batman movie.

Welcome back Yssup.
How about this one, BigTurd?

End the Practice of Writing Legislation Behind Closed Doors: As president, Barack Obama will restore the American people's trust in their government by making government more open and transparent. Obama will work to reform congressional rules to require all legislative sessions, including committee mark-ups and conference committees, to be conducted in public. By making these practices public, the American people will be able to hold their leaders accountable for wasteful spending and lawmakers won't be able to slip favors for lobbyists into bills at the last minute.

What about this promise? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That's stupid. How can he reform a republican house? A house that has nothing on it's vagenda ("v" added by me) except repeal of Obamacare and electing a republican?
Did you notice my thread about Obama's broken campaign promises, BigTurd? You must be upset about those. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Politifact says he's broken 15% of his promises.

Who to believe? cog or Politifact?

The guy who posted "I post truth and expose nonsense. And I have fun doing it" while constantly being proven wrong or an organization that posts corrections when it is wrong?

That's an easy one.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/
Could this be the beginning of the end for Mittster's Presidential aspirations? Stay tuned!

I can't help but wonder! Did Governor Mittser hire Governor Goodhair's campaign staff after Perry bombed out? Rumor has it that Goodhair was asked and he could remember 2 of his former Presidential campaign staff members but for some strange reason could not remember the 3rd one.