Jackie Devlin NC/NS

No human sacrifice? Well shit ...
Unless you want to be it. I can arrange that for you. I'll give you a month to get your affairs in order.
I love watching a human sacrifice. Originally Posted by pyramider
That why I love hooker bars.
Unless you want to be it. I can arrange that for you. I'll give you a month to get your affairs in order. Originally Posted by MsElena
can I watch
Captain, my Captain:

You're one of the few that "get" it. Thank you for the thread, thank you for the laugh and for being such a gentleman and intuitively knowing just exactly what would make me smile; I will be delighted add some quality time (on my dime) to your next booking when I return.

That was the nicest thing anyone has done for me in a long time. You read my comment (in another thread), got the "joke", and did exactly what I asked - and you had the balls to do it, knowing full well I believe, that I would in turn "get" what you so astutely "got" - and appreciate you for it . . . and I do.

I like a man with the intelligence to make me laugh THAT hard . . . like I said, I owe you.

You're A-OK in my book, baby.

Guys, take a cue (or a lesson if you desire), because the Captain apparently knows the secret to my heart . . . For all of you that thought I would dare carve him up for doing exactly as I asked (jokingly, in another thread, as I mentioned), you really don't KNOW me at all . . . What he did, was, well . . . superlative.

Kudos to you Captain, you truly ARE a gentleman.

Kisses,

- Jackie
. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
That's why I didn't say anything..
The Captain and I ...we nailed it...LMAO..
Yeah, okay . . . Malwoody, through his silence, is now partially responsible for anything good or decent or funny that happens on the board . . . yeah, that's the ticket.
Yeah, okay . . . Malwoody, through his silence, is now partially responsible for anything good or decent or funny that happens on the board . . . yeah, that's the ticket. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
I'm just admiring everything (and everyone) from afar.... Carry on! (and kudos to Capt)
Yeah, okay . . . Malwoody, through his silence, is now partially responsible for anything good or decent or funny that happens on the board . . . yeah, that's the ticket. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Hey thanks...you have foiled my plan to become a mentor and exposed me for what I am...hell I thought what with the "MEGAWOODY" under my pic and my "ahead of the curve" post surely some greener than Owl shit Hooktard would seek me out....BUT NOOOOOO....not now..possibly not ever..
Yeah, but many of us "green hobbyists" still seek the wise advice of MegaWoody... we just don't pay you for the advice or... do other stuff... and we'll point all of the Owl Hooktards (are those called Hoo Ho's?) in your direction, buddy...
(are those called Hoo Ho's?). Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Nothing like shameless self promotion.
Nothing like shameless self promotion. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Well, maybe I should strut around this forum & threaten folks I don't agree with. Nothing shameless there..
Well, maybe I should strut around this forum & threaten folks I don't agree with. Nothing shameless there.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Maybe you should, by the way I dont strut, I leave that to the chickens, besides who got threatened. Are you really so delusional to think that shit bothers me, you are seriously one stupid fuck, but hey I did make you jump now didnt I froggie LOL. By the way Mr. White Knight, just who was my comment directed at, do you know, bet you dont. But your so quick to try and jump on me, you look like a retard. My comment was directed at KABOOM and his picture of HO HO HO's, hense my slow and retarded associae his shameless self promotion. So why dont you STFU. LOL you simple simon MF.
Maybe you should, by the way I dont strut, I leave that to the chickens, besides who got threatened. Are you really so delusional to think that shit bothers me, you are seriously one stupid fuck, but hey I did make you jump now didnt I froggie LOL. By the way Mr. White Knight, just who was my comment directed at, do you know, bet you dont. But your so quick to try and jump on me, you look like a retard. My comment was directed at KABOOM and his picture of HO HO HO's, hense my slow and retarded associae his shameless self promotion. So why dont you STFU. LOL you simple simon MF. Originally Posted by dirty dog
Didn't bother you a bit?...lol.
I don't care who it was directed at, I cannot resist...you're gettin waaayyy too easy Dog..c'mon man, step up your game, you can't even make good on your idle threats.

Make it down to Houston yet?