How important is cultural diversity at your school?

I disagree. I think it is a growing, very vocal, minority. They are loud and persistent so you don't think about what they say. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You just epitomized the Tea Party.

It's a little easier to fly under the racism radar with jokes, satire and a smile.

This guy is trash that advocates a seperate and white nation.
Originally Posted by hungryhippo
Black separatists, feminist separatists, gay separatists: are these people also trash?

Didn't think so.

On the other hand, in today's culture every straight white guy is automatically on the racism radar (in case you hadn't noticed).
Black separatists, feminist separatists, gay separatists: are these people also trash?

Didn't think so.

On the other hand, in today's culture every straight white guy is automatically on the racism radar (in case you hadn't noticed). Originally Posted by roaringfork

Yeah, I would say they are. Does it make this guys views acceptable because there are some similar groups with different demographics?

And no. not every straight white guy is racist. This guy is a racist and has put hundreds of videos on Youtube to back it up. This paticular satire on liberal white guilt was very anecdotal. Failing schools are a lot more complex problem than what a 6 minute satirical video can provide.

I guess the root of all problems with guys like these is the "poor uneducated thugs"

Here is one my favorite type of racist
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3984384.html
Yeah, I would say they are. Does it make this guys views acceptable because there are some similar groups with different demographics?

And no. not every straight white guy is racist. This guy is a racist and has put hundreds of videos on Youtube to back it up. This paticular satire on liberal white guilt was very anecdotal. Failing schools are a lot more complex problem than what a 6 minute satirical video can provide.

I guess the root of all problems with guys like these is the "poor uneducated thugs"

Here is one my favorite type of racist
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3984384.html Originally Posted by hungryhippo
No: for me, the acceptability of a position is determined logically, not demographically. I congratulate you on your consistency here.

The reason the satire is funny (and also the reason he had you going for a little bit) is that his fictional anecdote typifies a widespread and recognizable aspect of our culture. The character portrayed in this particular video does have a typically racist commitment to artificial diversity: most of the comedy comes from this and from the self-defeating way in which he struggles to overcome the presumption of racial guilt with which every white man is indeed burdened.

As for the guy in the link you posted: any dude who doesn't appreciate a rich ethic diversity in the sack is not so much racist as just plain crazy. Heck, I'd even enjoy a session with Halle Berry (as long as nothing came out of her mouth).
No: for me, the acceptability of a position is determined logically, not demographically. I congratulate you on your consistency here.

The reason the satire is funny (and also the reason he had you going for a little bit) is that his fictional anecdote typifies a widespread and recognizable aspect of our culture. The character portrayed in this particular video does have a typically racist commitment to artificial diversity: most of the comedy comes from this and from the self-defeating way in which he struggles to overcome the presumption of racial guilt with which every white man is indeed burdened.

As for the guy in the link you posted: any dude who doesn't appreciate a rich ethic diversity in the sack is not so much racist as just plain crazy. Heck, I'd even enjoy a session with Halle Berry (as long as nothing came out of her mouth). Originally Posted by roaringfork

Here is my take away from that satire...Diversity is something not worth working on because the "Jeromes" of the world are dangerous stupid animals.

Lets call artificial diversity what it really is. Affirmative Action. Do you think legacy points in the admissions process are fair? Your chances go up of getting in to a school that your parents/grand parents went to. Jim Crow was alive and well not to long ago and the effects of it are still lingering. To expect 400 years of institutionalized racism to disappear in a generation is un realistic.

To fix any problem you have to understand where the problem lies. I think there is fault on both sides of the issue. Some Liberals are unwilling to admit there are some things culturally wrong with my generation. Some Conservatives are blind to the socioeconmic factors that contributed to a cycle of shit.
Here is my take away from that satire...Diversity is something not worth working on because the "Jeromes" of the world are dangerous stupid animals.

Lets call artificial diversity what it really is. Affirmative Action. Do you think legacy points in the admissions process are fair? Your chances go up of getting in to a school that your parents/grand parents went to. Jim Crow was alive and well not to long ago and the effects of it are still lingering. To expect 400 years of institutionalized racism to disappear in a generation is un realistic.

To fix any problem you have to understand where the problem lies. I think there is fault on both sides of the issue. Some Liberals are unwilling to admit there are some things culturally wrong with my generation. Some Conservatives are blind to the socioeconmic factors that contributed to a cycle of shit. Originally Posted by hungryhippo
If diversity is so great, why is it only practiced in white countries?
If diversity is so great, why is it only practiced in white countries? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Like Africa?
If diversity is so great, why is it only practiced in white countries? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
How do you define diversity? Is diversity only applicable when talking about racial ethnic groups?
Like Africa? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You mean like the short ones against the tall ones?... right?

Poor iffy he just can't get it.
Poor iffy he just can't get it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are correct... your PC bullshit is non-sensible... the fact that you suck BIG DICKS... each to their own... fucker
You are correct... my PC bullshit is non-sensible... the fact that I suck BIG DICKS... each to their own... fucker Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

fixed it for you.
How do you define diversity? Is diversity only applicable when talking about racial ethnic groups? Originally Posted by hungryhippo
I define diversity as total bullshit affirmative action reverse discrimination in disguise.