I Had A Master Once - BDSM

$5000 for 2 years of sex? That's the best deal ever!! Hell I spent that in the last two months. I'm think I'm getting screwed while getting screwed lol...

DR to comment on your topic I agree with Trinity, while I myself am a switch and more because sometimes I want to lay back and not think and less because sometimes I like to be submissive. But I digress, when I am being the dominant partner in a true domme role I am very very sensual about it as Trinity would say. I want to be in control over you totally but I want you to know how much I appreciate you and how perfect I think you are and that I know I'm lucky to have you as a pet. I want to inflict a little pain but not to hurt you as much as so the pleasure is that much more intense seeing as you experienced the opposite so close in relation to time span. When being dominant I am very slow and rhythmic when actually penetrating my partner because the intercourse itself is not the important aspect to me. The mindset is. I also enjoy "constriction" play. I want to envelop you from behind in a very tight embrace while your arms are wrapped around your own chest. It mixes in a little bit of erotic asphyxiation because I am luckily strong enough that I can squeeze you hard enough you won't be able to breath deeply at all. And it plays to a little claustrophobic aspects as well. This happens while I am inside you of course. I'm not so much into the bondage aspect though. But that's just me... And on a side note when I pay for it, I am never dominant. Your the pro I just want to lay back and let you take charge. Show me what you got...
I actually enjoy erotic asphyxiation if done correctly
It's one of my specialities, and I agree it is quite enjoyable.

Does anyone else hold their breath when close to orgasm?
Does anyone else hold their breath when close to orgasm? Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
Not a chance. When you get as old as some of you don't play around with not breathing. At my age I not taking any chances of it starting back up.
David Carradine , who played Kwai Chang Caine.in the show kung-fu.Died from self inflicted erotic asphyxiation. I was really disappointed in grasshopper. Such an ignominious way to go, the Zen master character he played was much revered by me as a young teen.
Did he hang himself from the ceiling? Because that's a whole 'nother level I ain't fucking with. Choke me while we fuck, make me call you "Sir", treat me like a dirty whore, but don't bring rope into this...unless you tie up my hands
He was in a hotel in Bangkok Thailand. I think it was reported that he took his belt around his neck and tied it to a closet bar.while masturbating.
Dude took his masturbation seriously. Respeck
I actually enjoy erotic asphyxiation if done correctly Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
It's one of my specialities, and I agree it is quite enjoyable.

Does anyone else hold their breath when close to orgasm? Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
I'm anemic and bruise easily, so I can't wrap anything around my neck but I do enjoy erotic asphyxiation... I get the same effect by laying on my back and hanging my head over the end of the bed, in missionary. Helps if you have a footboard with slats to hang onto.