I'm really interested in the prevalence of pics and video in the reviews ROS. Why?

I'm not complaining about it at all. I'm just trying to work out the mentality of the movie makers.

So, if I'm getting this right. Some of you are taking time to interrupt your paid sexual experience to satisfy a sense of community with fellow mongers?

I personally get too involved in the sex to focus elsewhere. But, just as I enjoy a good flogging or electro stim, I can understand taking pics or video being part of the excitement of a sexual experience.

BTW, thanks for the pics and vids.
Well I'm not recording the entire act. Plus the pics come before or after the session. I guess I'm pretty skilled though to hold a camera phone in one hand and keep a providers hair out of her face in the other, all whilst enjoy a great bbbj. I admit though even at some point I'm like "fuck this video" and start putting work in
I'm not complaining about it at all. I'm just trying to work out the mentality of the movie makers.

So, if I'm getting this right. Some of you are taking time to interrupt your paid sexual experience to satisfy a sense of community with fellow mongers?

I personally get too involved in the sex to focus elsewhere. But, just as I enjoy a good flogging or electro stim, I can understand taking pics or video being part of the excitement of a sexual experience.

BTW, thanks for the pics and vids. Originally Posted by micktoz
"Taking time to interrupt"?!? I'm filming it AS it is happening. What are you talking about?!?

I do like to have a picture or two to put in my reviews to really show what the chick looks like and a glimpse of the action, but I keep most of them to myself though. And man, let me tell you, you guys that don't get pictures when it's allowed are missing out. I have a flash drive full of great reminiscing material. Just wonderful memories.
I can go either way. I only do pics and vids when the lady encourages it.
most of these "reviewers" are wanna be pimps.....frustrated old fuckers that prey on welcome wagon hookers....they tell the girls ...look I have 430 reviews, i'm really respected on ECCIE and my review and your heavily discounted price will make you a star......even though most cant photograph a meteor crash....and make the hooker look scared, crazy, or down right terrified.....newbies should look for newbies...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Omg you are sooo right!!! lol!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 09-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Omg you are sooo right!!! lol!!!! Originally Posted by tye69
OMG...no one truly believes that statement, my wild guess would be you don't allow pics or videos?
Yeah.. I don't allow pics-- but I also don't see the problem with those who do. Mighty broad brush there.
I have no problem with guys taking pics and videos and inserting them into their review. To each their own. It's just not for me. That's not saying I wouldn't take pics, it's just saying I wouldn't put them in a review.

The part that gets me is that there are guys who post reviews and go out of their way to make the whole thing seem like it's fantasy. "I had a dream one day that, yada yada yada happened". Then they put pics in the review. Just doesn't make sense
I have no problem with guys taking pics and videos and inserting them into their review. To each their own. It's just not for me. That's not saying I wouldn't take pics, it's just saying I wouldn't put them in a review.

The part that gets me is that there are guys who post reviews and go out of their way to make the whole thing seem like it's fantasy. "I had a dream one day that, yada yada yada happened". Then they put pics in the review. Just doesn't make sense Originally Posted by StopShort
You don't review nor can you see them in the reviews so pics in reviews should be of no concern of yours. And how do you know what is said in the ROS of reviews? THAT doesn't make sense.

Usually when I see a provider, I take 30+ pics and post maybe 5-7 in the review I do of her. As I said, it adds more reality to the review than just the words and it gives other hobbyists what to expect when scheduling. This is an info exchange site! Sometimes, the provider puts pics in her showcase that are more flattering, be it photoshopped or she only shows her good side, or maybe the pics are old.
You don't review nor can you see them in the reviews so pics in reviews should be of no concern of yours. And how do you know what is said in the ROS of reviews? THAT doesn't make sense.

Usually when I see a provider, I take 30+ pics and post maybe 5-7 in the review I do of her. As I said, it adds more reality to the review than just the words and it gives other hobbyists what to expect when scheduling. This is an info exchange site! Sometimes, the provider puts pics in her showcase that are more flattering, be it photoshopped or she only shows her good side, or maybe the pics are old. Originally Posted by davidfree986
when I had PA, I seem to remember most of the girls in your pics looked terrified, or at least as if they were regretting their life choices.......
good to know your a thrifty hobbyist and get your moneys worth of pics to fill your spank bank database.......thats not creepy at all
when I had PA, I seem to remember most of the girls in your pics looked terrified, or at least as if they were regretting their life choices....... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

The last time you had PA was in Aug 2014 and I did very little reviews with pics and most were so bad back then that most used the pics in their showcases. Not to mention, all are still providing. Try again.
The last time you had PA was in Aug 2014 and I did very little reviews with pics and most were so bad back then that most used the pics in their showcases. Not to mention, all are still providing. Try again. Originally Posted by davidfree986
I;m sure others will chime in mr thirty pics.......nothing like getting your moneys worth.....I have a great idea for you....see if you get your next conquest to let you record her saying "i love you dave" and you can play it on a loop while you look at the 30 pics you took of her....the hour that never ends........LMAO!!!!
You don't review nor can you see them in the reviews so pics in reviews should be of no concern of yours. And how do you know what is said in the ROS of reviews? THAT doesn't make sense. Originally Posted by davidfree986
The last time you had PA was in Aug 2014 and I did very little reviews with pics and most were so bad back then that most used the pics in their showcases. Not to mention, all are still providing. Try again. Originally Posted by davidfree986
Ok David, do I or do I not currently have PA access, since you like to act like you know who does and doesn't??

Also last I checked you don't have to post reviews here to have an opinion or is it your opinion that posting reviews here makes you and your opinion matter more??

#non-reviewersopinionsmatter
Ok David, do I or do I not currently have PA access, since you like to act like you know who does and doesn't??

Also last I checked you don't have to post reviews here to have an opinion or is it your opinion that posting reviews here makes you and your opinion matter more??

#non-reviewersopinionsmatter Originally Posted by novacain
*hint*

A person can pay for PA and a person can make their custom user title whatever they wish.
most of these "reviewers" are wanna be pimps.....frustrated old fuckers that prey on welcome wagon hookers....they tell the girls ...look I have 430 reviews, i'm really respected on ECCIE and my review and your heavily discounted price will make you a star......even though most cant photograph a meteor crash....and make the hooker look scared, crazy, or down right terrified.....newbies should look for newbies...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Nah, couldn't be more wrong. At least as far I am concerned. I never go after "Welcome Wagon" hookers and I only take pictures and videos if they are OK with it. If not, no problem.

I do prefer to be able to take pictures, but it's not a deal breaker. They are just to enjoy later on. It's a great memento.

BTW - The reviews with picture from the actual session are FAR AND AWAY the most entertaining (and informative) ones out there. I KNOW I am not the only one that clicks on the reviews that say (Pics in ROS) when I see that in the heading.