Suiram77 and JG Wentworth

Find another hobby. You spend too much time responding to every damn post on this board. Originally Posted by WalkerTx
Feel free to come tie my hands up and make me stop posting smoke.
Dumb and Dumber...with a very tough competition to see who is the Dumber of this power couple. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I think I am Eric JG is extremely intelligent, which is why he is kicking you guys old ass on these boards hahah.
When are you going to give me back that suit of armor?! -_-

Stop being a douchebag. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
If that's who he really is how is he supposed to stop being himself? Think about that love
Fell free to come tie my hands up and ,are me stop posting smoke. Originally Posted by suiram77
I don't have the foggiest idea what you are trying to say. But, you've proven my point, once again...
It's funny that you think that we think about you. Originally Posted by L.A.
Oh you most definitely think about us L A, that's why your ass is here right, over 350 people have viewed this thread and most just kept right on going. That's the people that don't think we are shit and can careless about us, but if you are in here, then I think it's pretty hard to stand by your statement. You care buddy very much, and if not then please prove me wrong. :
I don't have the foggiest idea what you are trying to say. But, you've proven my point, once again... Originally Posted by WalkerTx
That's because you been drinking old man hahah. Let me give you an assignment why don't you find me another hobby and train me in how to do it, and I will leave eccie forever lmao.
  • L.A.
  • 06-20-2017, 11:00 AM
Oh you most definitely think about us L A, that's why your ass is here right, over 350 people have viewed this thread and most just kept right on going. That's the people that don't think we are shit and can careless about us, but if you are in here, then I think it's pretty hard to stand by your statement. You care buddy very much, and if not then please prove me wrong. : Originally Posted by suiram77
You are equating a reply to a post that takes a few seconds with thinking about you They are not the same. I see a post, I reply. I'm not sitting here thinking about you. Why do you think you're that important??
You are equating a reply to a post that takes a few seconds with thinking about you They are not the same. I see a post, I reply. I'm not sitting here thinking about you. Why do you think you're that important?? Originally Posted by L.A.
No you think I am because you keep posting here, why don't t you ignore it like others? Because I'm important hahah. I been important al my Damn life buddy and will always be. YABM !!!
You two need to just come out and tell us that you have an intimate relationship and get off on drama....get a room..
Yeah I'm one of the "old guys" and damn proud I made out of the wars to be able to say it loud and clear...
That's because you been drinking old man hahah. Let me give you an assignment why don't you find me another hobby and train me in how to do it, and I will leave eccie forever lmao. Originally Posted by suiram77

Let's go into combat in a REAL war zone....I will laugh my ass off when you piss in your trou
Don't feed the trolls.
Don't feed the trolls. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
Your right. No more from me
MarineButch
Your right. No more from me
MarineButch Originally Posted by MarineButch
No more from you, awe I'm sad
Let's go into combat in a REAL war zone....I will laugh my ass off when you piss in your trou Originally Posted by MarineButch
Let me know when, keep me posted buddy xoxo
You two need to just come out and tell us that you have an intimate relationship and get off on drama....get a room..
Yeah I'm one of the "old guys" and damn proud I made out of the wars to be able to say it loud and clear... Originally Posted by MarineButch
Were you in world war 1 or 2 or both