Where can I get....a nice glass of wine near......

also Soho restaurant/bar at s.e. corner of belt line & montfort. they have jazz music several nights of the week.

mercy is great but kinda loud as it's pretty much one big room. the patio is good if the weather is nice.
Buy a bottle, its cheaper that way. If you don't finish it, you can take the bottle home. Originally Posted by rudiger
The problem with buying a bottle, unless you already had that particular bottle of wine before, you may end up getting something you don't like.

I have been to restaurants and gone with the server's recommendation of wine and ended up not liking it.

At least if the bottle is available by the glass, you can try a glass first before you decided if you want an entire bottle.

Plus I am real picky about wines being that I grew up in Europe and I stay away from anything from California - I don't care if they have received 90-100% rating from some wine magazine or website or rating system.
The problem with buying a bottle, unless you already had that particular bottle of wine before, you may end up getting something you don't like.

I have been to restaurants and gone with the server's recommendation of wine and ended up not liking it.

At least if the bottle is available by the glass, you can try a glass first before you decided if you want an entire bottle.

Plus I am real picky about wines being that I grew up in Europe and I stay away from anything from California - I don't care if they have received 90-100% rating from some wine magazine or website or rating system. Originally Posted by CG2014
Get a life