Why is it so difficult to find a second man?

I do know of another lady who will join . But not sure if I know of a guy lol Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
You?

No way

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2932377&page=2
  • BLM69
  • 11-21-2023, 01:16 PM
You?

No way

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2932377&page=2 Originally Posted by LUSTPUPPET
Oh Man
Oh Man Originally Posted by BLM69
I know, right?

<them my favorite
I get the difference: MMF vs MFM. Email me.
Pm me
Let's see the details and make something happen
MMF is where two guys pay a provider twice what she is worth to get off. MFM is where two guys agree to share the hourly cost of a provider and don't care who does BBBJTCCIM as long as everyone does...
  • BLM69
  • 11-24-2023, 10:06 AM
MMF is where two guys pay a provider twice what she is worth to get off. MFM is where two guys agree to share the hourly cost of a provider and don't care who does BBBJTCCIM as long as everyone does... Originally Posted by rockitman
Who came up with that hooker math?
MMF is where two guys pay a provider twice what she is worth to get off. MFM is where two guys agree to share the hourly cost of a provider and don't care who does BBBJTCCIM as long as everyone does... Originally Posted by rockitman
Are you sure? I always thought that MMF meant interaction male with male and also with female but MFM meant no interaction between the males. Had nothing to do with the donation.
looks like a few Homos raised their hands
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2023, 03:09 PM
looks like a few Homos raised their hands Originally Posted by HonestJohn
They call it getting pegged by a "she" AKA a Man with makeup
Looks like HonestJohn didn’t even make it 24 hours.
I know a chick in OKC that is down for 2 dudes and her. She actually set it up. She had been wanting to try DP and I told her I would be down if she found another male and she did. Told the dude don’t touch me and don’t look at me and I won’t touch or look at you and it actually was hot af. Did DP on my back which him behind her and then got new condoms and switched positions. She loved it. I thought it was sexy af bc of how much she enjoyed it.
I don't know about provider norms, but this type of thing is easy to come by in "the lifestyle" communities and clubs. Maybe hire a provider, take her to Colettes, and pick from the many single guys roaming around trying to get lucky as the third.