SEXY BRITTANY SL'S buying any takers???

I have NEVER seen so many votes on a poll so quickly! DAYUM! Vote for as many items as you would like! Your not limited to "one" vote!
What the Hell, SL. Whats the use in having a poll and you cant see the results? SB can't see specifically how we are voting and maybe take us up on the challenge.

I'm thinking you are shy.
SL the first thing I would do is add $$ to the kitty so I could take advantage of her 2hr special. Then I would load her in the truck and head west and introduce her to the Sooner state where she would never have to say, woooo pig sooie again.

I voted for greek, not just to hear her scream but to hear her scream my name.
I voted for the just DATY...its sweet

SL.......

Is smitten, with a hooker.....

Now................. That's funny.
I am .............. Smitten with SNL......... I guess I have stalked her too much....
Finally blad can have some... Originally Posted by ufriend2912

Maybe Giz can finally get a turn and stop pouting.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-13-2013, 01:21 AM
Giz is quite well taken care of , thanks Rockydoc... whoever you are.

Not saying Brittany isn't one gorgeous, fine, lil mf'r.... but.... I guess we both have issues... so far, anyway... life goes on... and it sometimes, gets better
mmmm ether SNL or SB could sit on my face a few hours IJS
I bet Brittany would benefit from ToT action.
I bet Brittany would benefit from ToT action. Originally Posted by pyramider
I have heard rumors that it is therapeutic, maybe it was the ToT action that cured Mr Chan and not the shower.
Giz is quite well taken care of , thanks Rockydoc... whoever you are. Originally Posted by MrGiz
You are welcome, I am sure, but WTF? Isn't anonymity one of the whole points of this board? I know who I am and am quite content with myself. I could care less who you are. SMH
What the Hell, SL. Whats the use in having a poll and you cant see the results? SB can't see specifically how we are voting and maybe take us up on the challenge.

I'm thinking you are shy. Originally Posted by jim1995
Hell I'm not shy.... Jim you need to post your inner most thoughts. Don't worry nobody reads an SL threAd anyway. Like ThisGuy23 did. The question is "WHAT" would YOU do with her.
Let me thinck....

Ok, I would meet on time as always, because I'm NEVER late, ALWAYS early as a gentleman should be. Never keep a lady waiting. We would get the Yada, Yada, Yada out of the way for five minutes. You know.... SL you sure fuck a lot. SB I see you saw MrHappy Twice AND Mr.Chan? SL you fucked FIVE chicks in one day? SB is it true what they say about Asian guys? SL where is my T-Shirt? SB I'm non-GFE so no kissing and no DATY. At this point the session might probably take a turn south. SB would bitch slap me around and demand I take care of her ever need. SL being a gentleman would of course try to accommodate her. Then after bumping ugly’s and creating tons of sweat I would finally orgasm as I screamed .....

SL.......

Is smitten, with a hooker.....

Now................. That's funny. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
It's not the first time!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=626536

Don't worry nobody reads an SL threAd anyway. Originally Posted by Still Looking

I'm NEVER late, ALWAYS early ... get the Yada, Yada, Yada out of the way for five minutes... At this point the session might probably take a turn south. SB would bitch slap me around and demand I take care of her need.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Here is something to help with that little problem of yours SL.