Something New

I have tried to find a true tantra experience, similar to where I was progressing with a certain little giver who retired, but can't seem to find anyone that really knows the style of tantra I desire, other than a bunch of breathing exercises. Originally Posted by tigercat

If you travel at all to Cali or Hawaii, do some looking at Uma Parvati.
I agree totally with darkchoc. A session should be a mind and body experience but unfortunately, most are 10% mind and 90% body with a lack of true fantasy exploration and satisfaction. Many providers will discuss fantasy desires once you are screened and they feel comfortable with you. The ones who refuse usually arent worth meeting if your desire and goals are fantasy exploration.
darkchoc6 and whitechocolate...you two candies get a room... :-0
Just kidding guys, couldn't resist...just my sad attempt at humor.
Prolongus, the "candies" can get a room if you join in with a bevy of some of those very hotttt mind/body gals that you have been reviewing. I will hand pick!!!.
Part of the problem with discussing specific fantasies with a provider is that it puts you in the position of discussing specific services for money. This is obviously a no-no with a provider you don't know, and has the potential to shatter the whole IOP with one that you do.

If I'm regular with somebody, I may just convince myself that the money is just a formality (a necessary one) and that we are actually both happy to see each other. Start discussing how much for A, B and C, and now it's front and center in both of our faces that I am a client and she is fucking me for money.

It actually feels similar to when a long time customer in any other business suddenly starts hard negotiating. You understand, and can't blame them because business is business, but it tends to shatter the illusion that you're long time buddies. Ball games together aren't quite the same after that. Originally Posted by addict

The IOP part of it, as well as discussing the fantasy for $ aspect may be reasons why many of us don't. The times in my life that I have been lucky enough to partake in some fantasies have been best when it just happened. They were not planned which made the IOP feel that much better.

I mentioned an activity to a provider once via pm's that, at the time, was not a fantasy of mine. It was just sort of playful banter between the 2 of us. When I finally met her, she proceeded to do that activity. It was AWESOME because it wasn't planned.
Some ladies are more go with the flow and others are scripted. Personally I prefer go with the flow but if you want scripted Eccie pm's/p411 can definitely cater your experience to any provider. You already mentioned you had prior success using the pm system viola good luck
If you have a specific fantasy or request just be sure you let them know up front. Communication is the key. The worst that can happen is that they will say no. If that happens then move on to your next choice.
Problem is, if I wanted to hear "no," I'd ask my wife.

Seriously, "no" is one big reason I hobby. It's so deflating in any sexual context for me. I'm so loathe to hear the word that I just can't bring myself to even ask an L1 girl if upgrades are available. The worst she can do may be to say "no," but that'll not only kill the session, it'll really fuck up my day.
I understand what your are saying SL. I do not like rejection anymore than the next guy, but if you ask them ahead of time, you get your answer in the form of an e-mail or pm, instead of in person. This seems to bother me less for some reason.
I've always wanted a woman who could fulfill my greatest fantasy.

But so far I've never met a woman who would accompany me into Mordor so we could hurl the One Ring into the fires of Mount Doom and save Middle Earth.

I guess I'll just have to settle for sex.
The kind of Tantra that reaches into your soul and bring the wild to life? The kind that engulfs your body and soul until they are intertwined with sensation? The kind where the orgasm lasts for an eternity and you aren't really sure it ever stopped because the flex of your cock continues long after the cum? THAT Tantra?

You can't find that? Really? That's a damn shame Tiger...

Sorry Kayla, but you tend to get me so hot and bothered that the Tantra aspects go out the door.
If you have a specific fantasy or request just be sure you let them know up front. Communication is the key. The worst that can happen is that they will say no. If that happens then move on to your next choice. Originally Posted by EROS725
Frequent provider miles with individual ladies makes a major difference btn yes and no. I think those of us who recognize the value in repeating with a lady understand this concept. Also you usually dont have to grossly overpay to accomplish.
Darkchoc6 I think this is a good subject to bring up. A lot of the times, I get asked the same question" so what do you like" LOL. Which there is nothing wrong with that, but Personally I get more excited the more I know you are being turned on.I like to make you want me. The more I read the ISO section it seems it is filled with a lot of BNG's. Throughout my time of being a provider, I love "the Fantasy" part more than anything. And it can as "sick" and "hot" as you can imagine, It is what makes it even more fun for meOh, I've done it. I think fullfilling the ultimate fantasy of a man is way more satisfying to me than just the average. You can find anyone to share a pillow with but it takes a special human to go the extra mile,if that makes sense. I have some good fantasy's I've fullfilled that I never thought I would ever do outside of this profession, but I'm glad I did. Just sayin...it is all about the experience!
Melannie you have the right idea. A great session is about fantasy and finding fantasies that both the guy loves and the provider enjoys fulfilling. Would love fulfilling some with YOU