important question time sensitive!!

If it is real the serial number is registered with Rolex and there is an owner attached to it.

Does the second hand sweep or tick?

I am thinking it is a knock off. I can assure you if I lost my watch I would be doing the Charlie sheen thing on that room. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Omfg me too! I would tear a room to shreds over something as simple and easily replaced as a diamond earring. It's a mystery to me no one is rich enough to just say Fuck it if it's real and even if it is fake it's still personalized and may have meaning. I have a little Lego necklace with more meaning to me than most of my crazy expensive jewelry.
I had a pic of the face of it that i posted on a board and was told to take it down so someone can't scam me.
We are always here to help!
Omfg me too! I would tear a room to shreds over something as simple and easily replaced as a diamond earring. It's a mystery to me no one is rich enough to just say Fuck it if it's real and even if it is fake it's still personalized and may have meaning. I have a little Lego necklace with more meaning to me than most of my crazy expensive jewelry.
I had a pic of the face of it that i posted on a board and was told to take it down so someone can't scam me. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Maybe the person who lost it had stolen it.. and doesn't want to make a big fuss about it..
What's all the fuss. I picked up my Rolex down in Battery Park a couple a years ago. Only paid 10 bucks. The guy had a wide selection of great time pieces. He assured me it was real and that he could sell em so cheap cause his overhead was so low. But I don't think I would ever lose it during a hook-up. I don't wear it much..it stopped working within a week of my buying it. Go figure.
MMMMMM cops normally do a better job looking after a murder
Hope it was just left at the front desk and hope one of them claims it o_o.
Um god this is why we (me and the client) normally do a "room check" or at least make him past himself down and do a 'man check' before he leaves to avoid this hassle especially when you've got to go and you don't want to be accused of stealing.
Even a fake Rolex has a sweeping hand these days since mechanical movements can be cheaply obtained .
Even a fake Rolex has a sweeping hand these days since mechanical movements can be cheaply obtained . Originally Posted by quimps
There have been quartz Rolexes for a long time, the Cellini line.
How about a photo of this watch?
zactly........lol
There have been quartz Rolexes for a long time, the Cellini line.
How about a photo of this watch? Originally Posted by jokacz

True on Cellini . But why would anyone want to buy a Swiss Quartz at Rolex prices lol . Anyway , my post was more of a caution on a previous post that recommended looking at second hand movement as a way to check authenticity on a Rolex.
found it in a body cavity