Talk about defeats🙁

• Ayla
  • 03-12-2019, 06:21 PM
Sounds like the insurance broker forgot to add collision coverage right? If that is the case,and you have any documentation of requesting it,he or she should have" errors and omissions" a professional liabilty insurance coverage that would cover your loss,regardless, they are on the hook for your reimbursement! However if you are the one who forgot to request the coverage, best to find a horny body man and trade services, you would be surprised the value of a few discreet blow job's Originally Posted by lickidyclit

That’s exactly it they switched my insurance on their own and I thought ok cool but never knew everything wasn’t the same until this accident
I just needed to vent and some may judge today was a hard day for me woke up in such high spirits was on my way around 4 to visit my dad.and a car drove me off the road... so here I am sad because I worked so hard jobs after jobs and my hobby and I take ten steps back... talk about defeat had plans on moving into a new apartment and I’m just defeated. I’m so strong and I never give up but I just wanna lay here and cry my little eyes out. My insurance broker screwed me the full converage I thought I had yes forget about it. I wish I knew a collision shop owner personally. I’m just in a funk can use some laughs a miracle something
Talk to me guys Originally Posted by Ayla
you can cry your little eyes out , or fuck another 20 jimmy dicks N get back on your game!!!! Cry me a river on all them taxes ya dont be payin on all the Jimmy cuck bucks ya be takin N not payin taxes on!!!! Suck it up buttercup.
Noone here wants to hear bout ya hardships! We just wanna know what specials ya gonna run now that ya need moolah!!!!!
Is a Licensed insurance professional in a heavily regulated industry being unanimously condemned? The policy clearly requires no threD posted on a vermin board to indemnify the insured in a covered loss whew
This was my business for 30 years, if she had physical damage on her previous vehicle, they are required to include the coverage on the replacement vehicle unless she refuses it.It sounds like there be more to the story!
How bout no prior coverage, insurance lapse, and purchased 25/50. Know your market whew
Why isn’t the other drivers insurance paying for your loss
Yeh what kinda rims on the whip? Whew

How bout no prior coverage, insurance lapse, and purchased 25/50. Know your market whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Like I said CD,there may be more to the story!
Like I said CD,there may be more to the story! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Exactly