Grandfathered rates...how far back??

Elijah to my Elisha...............and his politics were'nt half bad. Originally Posted by dearhunter

that is a compliment of biblical proportions.
I'm grandfathered in with several ladies and have no problems with it. They offered and I take them up on it. Works for me.
I'm grandfathered in with several ladies and have no problems with it. They offered and I take them up on it. Works for me. Originally Posted by tbone2u
I wish I was.......I've been under the impression that their is a secret underground movmement and all girls are onboard.

"More money less service"

Your lucky!
Ok, I play:

These friggin' new regime.
All they want to do is clown on the board, 'lonely heart club', whine and bitch about how they can get the Elite for poor house prices.
These top shelf ladies know a man when they see one. Rate is not really an issue. They may spend some time on the go fast boat, or bcd or having a little Crown and no real discussion about rates.
All you socializing, gossiping, SC going, backstabbing, gossiping hound dogs do nothing but hurt their business.
In the mean time , it is a nice day out there , so I am going to my brown eyed girl to the go fast boat, drink some lunch while you all are clowning on the board talking about things you have never done.
Hell, some of you like Htowner , clowning on the board, has not even seen the lady bcd and commenting on her . This is a P4P board not a lonely heart club board.
Friggin' PAYton place.

RIP MR HAPPY, you probably wouldn't have wanted to see the day where aspd is gone and I am a mod on the new board. Originally Posted by Htowner
Couldnt have said it better. All the drama has nothing to do with the ladies, thats what it is all about. Grow some stones, if the lady wants to see you, go see. I know several that I have been grandfathered in on and we have relationships built on our enjoyment of each other and not drama. We also dont waste our time whining about it on this board. God I miss MRHAPPY
I never hurts to ask, but it's better to ask than assume!

If you ask and she says no, you can both move on from there. But if you assume and she gets pissed that you only brought ____ ...

So just ask. The worst thing that could happen is hearing "no".

While I was actively playing, as long as I'd seen someone within the past 6 months, he could still see me at my previous rate.
Now? I haven't been home in almost a year. But I've also left my rates where they were before I left town 16 months ago.
rates- also depend on how often you visit......
I wouldn't stress; if she made the offer, she's obviously comfortable with it. Go for it.
Are you sure you're my old buddy RBJ? Since when did you become shy about asking about this stuff? Come on, what did you do with him?

TopCat
So true!
CORRECTION: So friggin' true!

He was our nemesis then; our inspiration today.

I never thought I'd say this, but: We miss you MRHAPPY!

RIP!.... and YES, you were friggin' right! Originally Posted by TexasGator
Ok, MrHappy is turning in his grave!!
Htowner a mod and you agreeing with Mrhappy and ratboy being scared to ask about grandfathering rates!
Ratboy, send an email to the person you are talking about and try to come in the middle! N there should be no harm!! N if she tells you to go to hell, call me and i will beat her up hehehehe
Yesssss under Holly!

Personally me I would give her her new rate if I haven't seen her in a long time. She might tell you your ok to give her her old rate so who knows maybe your second meeting you will feel comfortable with giving her her old rate, but even then its always good to tip extra from time to time. If you cant afford it at the moment just save up a bit, im sure itll be worth it.

Just my .02

Sir,
i don't quite know the situation, but if she offered it to you, then perhaps she enjoyed Your company. Originally Posted by subcilla
Seriously? You OBVIOUSLY not met the Rat!

OK.

If I see a lady on a fairly regular basis, then I simply tender the same amount each time, irrespective of any ads she might post. That has never been a problem.

If I haven't seen a lady in a while, I will simply ask her what my rate is going to be. If she gives me the same past rate - great. If she goes up more than I care to tender, I don't make the appointment.

I don't expect a lady to keep me grandfathered in at any rate if I haven't seen her in a while (what ever that means) - but it is best to confirm up front so there are no hard feelings on either side.

In your case, Rat, she agreed to see you at the old rate. Maybe SubCilla and others see something the rest of your Bros can't - and you should tender the old rate. If you feel that rate would not compensate her adequately, then be prepared to give her a tip AFTER the session - assuming the session warrants a tip.
Ok, MrHappy is turning in his grave!!
Htowner a mod and you agreeing with Mrhappy ..... Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
Hell, I even have the friggin' bumper sticker.

rat boy jam,

Are you afraid of or intimated by this woman? In your post, it sounds as though you are and you have wasted 2 pages, and our time on this topic.

Just ASK her if the rate she originally grandfathered you in at is still good. The worst thing that can happen, and in fewer than 2 pages, is that she says no.

Is it really this difficult?
rat boy jam,

Are you afraid of or intimated by this woman? In your post, it sounds as though you are and you have wasted 2 pages, and our time on this topic.

Just ASK her if the rate she originally grandfathered you in at is still good. The worst thing that can happen, and in fewer than 2 pages, is that she says no.

Is it really this difficult? Originally Posted by DRSlut
If you're going to call it a useless thread... just do it. Don't waste two paragraphs on it!
  • mietk
  • 02-03-2010, 08:38 PM
So true!
CORRECTION: So friggin' true!

He was our nemesis then; our inspiration today.

I never thought I'd say this, but: We miss you MRHAPPY!

RIP!.... and YES, you were friggin' right! Originally Posted by TexasGator
AMEN