:Have you ever gotten a vibe or hunch? Maybe she's a provider.

The world we live in is filled with young, gold diggin ass chicks. A lot of them are plain and simple strippers.
They may as well be providers if someone is shelling out the cash for "company"
What's the difference ?
How about taking this a step further...

You see someone who you think might/could/should be a provider. Is there a safe way to "proposition her", or to plant the idea in her head and see if she might be agreeable? Originally Posted by littlejoe

From Caddyshack: You're a lot of woman, you know that? Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?
  • Chloe
  • 02-22-2010, 11:55 PM
Okay. If someone were to proposition me outside of this . . .NO DEAL!!! So proposition the street girls and you're golden. Proposition girls that are booked till July . . . . get ready for a turn down! It depends on your mood.

Can I say it? Boy oh boy you Housten boys are brutally vocal!!! I am from where I am from the most vocal girl. Give me the run down! I just want to make sure I will recieve the utmost respect coming out there
We are all just misunderstood teddy bears looking for a lovely woman's kind attentions. You will do just fine.
No problem cmon down Cloe we play nice.
Chloe, Houston is a really great town with lots of good peeps. A lot of what's posted on these silly boards is mostly misunderstood, in-your-face kind of fun. I'm sure that you'll be received with the utmost of respect. Screen, do your homework and you should fare well.

**Just be on the lookout for dudes who sit alone in their trucks, eating their lunches, while parked in residential areas, checking-out the girls, because they might creep you out a little.
Boy oh boy you Housten boys are brutally vocal!!! I am from where I am from the most vocal girl. Give me the run down! I just want to make sure I will recieve the utmost respect coming out there Originally Posted by Chloe
...I am sure you hath the charms that soothe the savage breasts... um... I mean beast!!

Come on down.... we don't bite..... hard!
Okay.

....you Housten boys are brutally vocal!!! ....I just want to make sure I will recieve the utmost respect coming out there Originally Posted by Chloe
Stick with the MEN , you'll be just fine ...

Houston Gentlemen are very polite compared to dudes from say ... oh, I don't know... New Yawk for instance... Guys in New York will walk right up to ya and stick it in... Houston Men stick it in and then walk right up to you... and we would never say anything crass like , "Do me, do it, let's do the nasty, U-Bangie?, Let's Play hide the sausage etc" we prefer a more civil tone when addressing the ladies , "Pass the Pussy Please."

... and we NEVER do anything in a "New York Minute"....
  • Chloe
  • 02-24-2010, 01:04 AM
OMG! Ya'll (he he) have me horney now! I will be there ready and wet!!!!

Yes I noticed the very vocal boys here!!! Unlike no other place but it looks like you have too much fun without the drama too

I am loving the use of ya'll that I get to use with just you Texans
Chloe, for the last time beautiful; it's, y'all.
(remember the lesson? It's a contraction from the words, you + all= y'all)

Chloe, Houston is a really great town with lots of good peeps. A lot of what's posted on these silly boards is mostly misunderstood, in-your-face kind of fun. I'm sure that you'll be received with the utmost of respect. Screen, do your homework and you should fare well.

**Just be on the lookout for dudes who sit alone in their trucks, eating their lunches, while parked in residential areas, checking-out the girls, because they might creep you out a little. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Hey,
I don't criticize your techniques. Just cuz I like to drive through the UH campus with only a trench coat and some hand lotion doesn't make me creepy.......................U m, maybe I said too much.
OMG! Ya'll (he he) have me horney now! I will be there ready and wet!!!!

Yes I noticed the very vocal boys here!!! Unlike no other place but it looks like you have too much fun without the drama too

I am loving the use of ya'll that I get to use with just you Texans Originally Posted by Chloe
Without the drama????????????????????????
  • opus
  • 02-24-2010, 09:03 AM
Have you ever gotten a vibe or hunch? Maybe she's a provider.
Only after we'd been going out for about 6 months.