R U Married & have ATT UVerse?

straight from the att.com website....

* Call history for U-verse Voice

With AT&T U-verse Voice and AT&T U-verse TV, you can view a list of your most recent call records, by date and time, either online or on your TV screen. You can also sort your calls by missed, answered, or outgoing calls.

+ View your U-verse call history on your AT&T U-verse TV Screen

You can use your AT&T U-verse TV remote to tune to your call history. You can even return calls with the press of a button on your remote.

1 Tune to Channel 9900 using your AT&T U-verse TV remote, or use the interactive menu (press Menu on your U-verse remote control, then scroll to the Interactive section).
2 Select an AT&T U-verse Voice phone number on-screen.
3 Press OK to view a log of answered and missed calls. You can sort by name, date, or phone number.
4 Scroll using the Browse arrows. Highlight a number and press OK to return a call.
5 Highlight Call, then press OK. Your home phone will ring and the call will be placed.

+ View your U-verse call history online

You can view your U-verse call history online at att.com.

1 Log in to your myAT&T online account. (If you don't have a myAT&T login, create a user account now.)
2 Select myAT&T at the top of the page.
3 Hover over Home Phone at the top of the page, and then select U-verse Voice Usage.
You can sort your usage detail by name, length of call, or search for a specific call.
Select Call next to any number to call that number. Your home phone will ring and, when you pick up, the call will be placed.

Important Note: Call History cannot be manually deleted but will be automatically deleted after 60 days, or after reaching the 100 call maximum. Outgoing calls are only viewable online.
The description there is for land line as part of Uverse I believe. Some of these dang systems let you use the television as a telephone I think. I don't have a landline.

Cellphone bills are tied to uverse frequently. I did not have the details showing on my cellphone, but last month I did some updates to my account and the uverse & cellphone bills got split. Had to go to the ATT site to get my bill to pay for cellphone. I was surprised that the PDF of my bill in this mode actually showed all of the calls, incoming & outgoing, for all of the cell lines I have with ATT.

If your cellphone is tied to your name, there is a risk that you could get your ass tied to the ass you have been pounding. Doesn't matter how the billing is set up.
If you are worried about getting caught find another hobby because it will happen no matter how careful you think you are. I speak from experience.
  • hd
  • 08-31-2012, 07:33 AM
I've gotten more responses from this post than I thought I would, though I have a throw away hobby phone, I thought I would just put this info out here as a caution for everybody.

My next thread might be about never using you SO's car for driving to sessions with providers, especially if the SO's car has OnStar, (you know,................... tracking) that would feed right into her attorney's plans wouldn't it?
Yes you sure can honey.. I work for at&t Uverse Tier 2 department.. you can see the last 100 calls you have made incoming or going.. and you can check on any computer if you login at your att portal .. Be careful guys !! I never give wifes that info when they call in just because I'm a provider and I don't want anyone caught up