Sunflower velvet aubrey kara abandoned Dallas unanimously

Dear Mod,

Can we please stay on subject? I believe it was, Fuck Trafficked Asian Agency Whores From Cali and FUCK CALI!!

Thank you,

Love Manny
Yeah guys who print out and bring in reviews to strip clubs are the absolute lowest form of life... Originally Posted by Boltfan
Agree.
Actually been in that situation as the club bouncer. Any guy that tries to pressure a gal for comparable or pretending to be a white night would get the heave after 1, rarely 2, warnings. Don't remember the guy, only remember the incident as one of the gals said he cleared the sidewalk.

And yes gals change locations permanently to put their past behind them as there is a limit on how long anyone stays in hobby, including guys
Yep, you're right. Used to have a "Karen" Hobbiest on here that would go to Strip clubs, Spas, and Indy girls and bring copies of their reviews to make sure he got the same service.

The same Karen who complained when other mongers would mention that the girls would share how creepy he was. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Not to totally derail but I would lose my shit if someone printed a review to bring to me. My first thought would be cop; obviously, that is where the fun would end. My experiences are based on our chemistry and not the chemistry I had with another person. *Muah*
Yep, you're right. Used to have a "Karen" Hobbiest on here that would go to Strip clubs, Spas, and Indy girls and bring copies of their reviews to make sure he got the same service. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
This is a joke, right? This can't be real. I'm just not on these boards enough and missed the reference.

This cannot be real.
I also did not see any yellow snake gadsen flags, rebel confederate garbage, or thin blue line flags everywhere, which was a major plus for me. Originally Posted by dormGE

Dallas is trash. Originally Posted by dormGE

I think that's what he meant.
This is a joke, right? This can't be real. I'm just not on these boards enough and missed the reference.

This cannot be real. Originally Posted by howdy_booty
Oh, it can, and so much more.
Wow 2 pages and little to no reference about every guy in Dallas wants BBFS…
Dupe my bad