Ghost town

But most have habits & most have no financial responsibilities it's tax time and most don't have a clue.
We all need time to setup a meeting and the middle of the week is better than the end when we have places to be and be seen. Patterns develop and if it does not fit the pattern, then is can be a problem.

We all want the time to spend, it is if not scheduled correctly it could blow up in the face.
I will think about a meeting soon.
Want never happened to small of a community 3 people might show up to many married & people that don't want to be seen for business reasons.
Welcome to the Bible belt
Welcome to Divorce Court
You've been on the board for almost a year and you don't have a single review. A guy isn't gonna book because he doesn't know what he's getting into. Are you real? What's your menu like? Those questions and more are answered when you have reviews up Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Yes youre right ive been here over a year with no reviews via my request. However I am p411 verified with OKs. I have a minimum two hours required for bookings and have met some lovely LOW KEY gentlemen on Eccie that do not want their business out there. I provide a diffrent kind of service that is not for everyone but mutually beneficial. Theres is a large amount of ladies that do BNG HHR car dates and Hour appointments and some that Do multiple hours min. Thats what this site is for.. diversity. I specialize in Sexual alchemy as you can see above and also on my website. Not every woman needs reviews and a menu especially if her services are unmudane. Sexual Alchemy is a sacred and private practice the sexual details are not to be blasted out to the world.
P.S for those of you that have messaged me thinking Sexual Alchemy is a code word for fancy sex.... Its not.
Advertise better and make sure you have confirmed appointments before you come. Be consistent!! Whenever you do come, come at the SAME TIME EVERY TIME and for me the weekends are way to slow so week days are best. Don't just use this site combine the others and screen you should do well, also make sure you're in a area they can get to quick that helps too.Good luck & happy stacking ladies
Be consistent!! Whenever you do come, come at the SAME TIME EVERY TIME and for me the weekends are way to slow so week days are best. Originally Posted by Princess Kimber
A SOLID observation I have ever considered to suggest.

I know of several ladies who can now cometo Tyler spending 1-2 nights incall. Doing so very successfully without advertising. They simple reach out to their favorite Hobbiest ahead of time. Hobbiest they know they can count on.

It never dawned on me how they got to that position. Sure, really good customer service was part of it. But thinking now about it, it had to start with them coming at the same day of the week with ads time and time again. I am sure it might have started with a few lost income trips. But they found their notch and the Hobbiest they like. Now they have no needto advertise when coming to Tyler.

Lumber has found her nitch (based on the clients who like her) to be during the week. I know another provider who comes from North Texas (north of Tyler) on weekends. She very seldom advertises and always tells me she does well. She has a good number of repeat clients.

I am a Monday - Thursday Hobbiest. But I know there are also Weekend Only Hobbiest. You have to be consistent to find your nitch. And then when you find a Hobbiest who you really like, do the little extra things to keep him coming back as one of yours!!

Good observation Kimber!!
Never say in one sentence what you can droan on about in multiple paragraphs.

HID
Yes youre right ive been here over a year with no reviews via my request. Originally Posted by Iv0ry83
Ivory...are you saying that you have no reviews posted because you have a "no review policy"?
Ivory...are you saying that you have no reviews posted because you have a "no review policy"? Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Yes. I did however allow my most recent client to post a review. given that he is not shy about his encounters .correct me if I`m wrong but the reviews focus on the sexual activities. The thing is my sessions are more focused on the alchemical part rather than the emphasis on the sex.And no ones going to put their deepest non sexual desires on a review.
For the most part, you are correct, Ivory. I, myself, my reviews are wrote in detail about the buildup to the session. I tend to leave a BUNCH of bcd details out of my reviews, because THOSE details, in my eyes, are moot. When I did most of my playing in East Texas, I always sought out new undiscovered ladies, and give Intel if the person was actually real or not.

Have a good evening, and bravo on your first review.