Sara By The Zoo and Trailer Park Casey

BJ was fun. Top notch head game and open for anything else. I heard she had a state sponsored vaca but cannot confirm Originally Posted by L1A2D
She shared a place with 2 other ladies. Don't remember names for sure, but one was definitely a bareback freak!
I dropped loads of baby batter into that one. Spinner.
I think she's still around just under different name these days...
There was a thread on BJ a couple of years back before the pandemic. She’s on a very long state sponsored vacation.
Who was the spinner with BJ was it maddalyn haze
Who was the spinner with BJ was it maddalyn haze Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Yes, I believe you are correct. A true creampie princess
Yep - a little creepy, but I managed to ignore that and had some great times with a very hawt, young thang.

Several years later, I was working in Austin and looked her up. Definitely the same girl, but I think she had eaten her dad and maybe someone else. Good news she still swallowed. Originally Posted by mtabsw
She told me it was her brother LOL.

Saw a picture of her a few years later, she got huge.
  • BLM69
  • 09-29-2022, 05:52 PM
Yes, I believe you are correct. A true creampie princess Originally Posted by Seeking Taint
You can't get to the top without taking creampies
must of had infamous in the good years.
she was always spot on and way above average.
must of had infamous in the good years.
she was always spot on and way above average. Originally Posted by CuteBBWs.OhYeah
Far from a BBW. She was an obese sloth
You can't get to the top without taking creampies Originally Posted by BLM69
100% CORRECT!
TPC can still be found panhandling near the trailer park. I see her around there a few times a month. She has aged a bit, but she is always smiling and seems happy or maybe just HAF.
  • BLM69
  • 10-02-2022, 06:39 PM
TPC can still be found panhandling near the trailer park. I see her around there a few times a month. She has aged a bit, but she is always smiling and seems happy or maybe just HAF. Originally Posted by wild28
Hookers usually do this past their prime, not surprised she's still out there
TPC can still be found panhandling near the trailer park. I see her around there a few times a month. She has aged a bit, but she is always smiling and seems happy or maybe just HAF. Originally Posted by wild28
Panhandling or slinging pussy?

On a sidenote: Glad the OP got a Bancation, he was carpet bombing the Coed & Political Forum too much!
Sara was awsome. Said she wanted bigger tits though hers were awsome A sized .
Panhandling or slinging pussy?

On a sidenote: Glad the OP got a Bancation, he was carpet bombing the Coed & Political Forum too much! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Definitely panhandling.