Spanking!! Part 2

• Laeya
  • 11-14-2011, 11:25 AM
Well I see my Spanking Buddy is Back!!! Avon444!!! Though we never Got to do our 3-Some.....Girl I missed you!!
and where is my Boss M-star your secretary Has been Bad!!!!
  • thegj
  • 11-15-2011, 11:49 AM
Hi all. It seems spanking falls into a couple of categories- the normal spank my ass and pull my hair in doggy and the more "pure" spanking as a separate act in foreplay and/or afterplay. I was surprised to find "spanking' was a turn on- but it was. Whether giving a slow, sweet spanking for being a "good" girl or providing a spanking at the same time using the magic wand for a pain/pleasure mix- it was fun. It is fun to discover who actually enjoys this activity for the pure pleasure it brings. Thanks for starting a great thread- and I wish Analisa was still around. She was a fun spank.
For a long time I thought I was wierd because I liked being spanked and spanking. (like wedgies too) One day Lillith asked me to spank her. I gave her a few soft swats. She told me to give her a REAL spanking, so I gave her some hard swats and a couple extra after she wanted me to stop.
It blew my mind that she went around the club showing my handprint to her friends and bragging about it.
+1 on that hot video! Thanks for posting MsKriss!
I can't say that I enjoy spanking a lady purely just for the joy of spanking, but present me with a lovely taught butt that is wet from immediately stepping out of the shower and I can't help myself! I don't know if it's a fetish or just a compulsion. I'm afraid I'm going to smack the wrong provider and get my ass kicked on day for not being able to control myself. Any advise from the ladies? BTW...this situation doesn't present itself every session.

MM
  • Laeya
  • 12-01-2011, 07:42 PM
So are there any Santa Fe guys who like to spank!! Or want to get Spanked!!
I can't say that I enjoy spanking a lady purely just for the joy of spanking, but present me with a lovely taught butt that is wet from immediately stepping out of the shower and I can't help myself! I don't know if it's a fetish or just a compulsion. I'm afraid I'm going to smack the wrong provider and get my ass kicked on day for not being able to control myself. Any advise from the ladies? BTW...this situation doesn't present itself every session.

MM Originally Posted by MuffinMan
I know how you feel.. I usually tap the fellas as they're walking out the door rather they came for spankings or not. I think I scare them...
No advice here except to 'Be who you are'
Definitely love to spank. In my civi life anytime doggie is involved i give a hard spanking.

One time with a provider I was having an overnight and she liked rough sex and we were a little intoxicated. Needless to say I left hand prints all over her ass cheeks. Not sure she liked it the next day but it was hot during the moment.

How would you tell your next client the day after about your hand prints, "Oh my last client got rough and gave me a once over LOL"
Other than light spanking during sex, it's important to ask first before moving on to the more extreme versions of spanking. If my partner is all for it, I spank until the safe word is called out... Other times, we're often constrained by the incall, especially if it's a hotel...it's not a quiet thing.
I love being spanked if it is done right and I love giving a spanking...wicked grin