Anyone else having trouble with oh2 loading?

Thanks for the feedback hope everyone has a good day!
  • BLM69
  • 06-09-2021, 12:04 PM
Oh No, what will we do? The IHRB world is coming to an end. Let the threADS flow. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
They migrate to the best site when the simp site goes down
They migrate to the best site when the simp site goes down Originally Posted by BLM69
Actually, they go to one site asking others about the other, as that is why OH2 has most all of their members due to Eccie being shut down for a few months a while back. So now that they are both on everyone's radar and many of the same members are on both sites, when something goes wrong with one, members get on the other to ask.

Both sites (Eccie and OH2) are about the same as far as positives and negatives go, they just have different values depending upon who you are.

If you are a pimp and have or can get girls to be providers, you are a king of Eccie with many simple minded followers, if you are provider and do not want to perform for the money, stay on OH2 as guys posting true but negative info about their experience(s) with a provider gets those hobbyists banned from the site.

If you are a person that wants a fair, unbiased staffed opinionated board that you can express your own opinion on, not the one they want you to have, you are fucked (not in a good way) on both sites as made up points and temp bans will be in your future, until you comply or another site comes along that hopefully will have one.
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2021, 10:57 AM
OH2 is ran by a pussy simp and his sissy mods that lets BSC drama hookers run his site, there's even a gag order in the ML that you can't talk or complain about the (hookers on the list) known to rip guys off, cause drama, lie on tricks, what type of dictator leadership is that? Clients complain, they get banned lol. Nothing but bottom of the barrel talent and moderation going on over there, it's nothing like eccie
OH2 is ran by a pussy simp and his sissy mods that lets BSC drama hookers run his site, there's even a gag order in the ML that you can't talk or complain about the (hookers on the list) known to rip guys off, cause drama, lie on tricks, what type of dictator leadership is that? Clients complain, they get banned lol. Nothing but bottom of the barrel talent and moderation going on over there, it's nothing like eccie Originally Posted by BLM69
OH2 is ran by a pussy simp and his sissy mods that lets BSC drama hookers run his site, there's even a gag order in the ML that you can't talk or complain about the (hookers on the list) known to rip guys off, cause drama, lie on tricks, what type of dictator leadership is that? Clients complain, they get banned lol. Nothing but bottom of the barrel talent and moderation going on over there, it's nothing like eccie Originally Posted by BLM69
Preach bro! That owners naive ego will run that site into the ground.
  • BLM69
  • 06-10-2021, 02:10 PM
That OH2 gag list should be posted here under "Hall of shame hookers" It all starts from the owner being a spineless SIMP.
OH2 is ran by a pussy simp and his sissy mods that lets BSC drama hookers run his site, there's even a gag order in the ML that you can't talk or complain about the (hookers on the list) known to rip guys off, cause drama, lie on tricks, Originally Posted by BLM69
Absolutely right. The AMP Trolls would tell you I was banned on OH2, for AMP drama, but that is false. I was banned for calling out Kushella, for posting a bald-ass lie, saying I contacted her, requesting BB Greek, AND that I said I would write a good review if she did it. Total bullshit lie on both counts. I called her some choice names in the open, she ran like a Fat Bitch to the Mods, thus the ban. OH2 sucks, really, just being honest. This Site is diverse, many more interesting people.
Preach bro! That owners naive ego will run that site into the ground. Originally Posted by winn dixie
When you and I agree on something, that is note worthy to put it mildly.
Absolutely right. The AMP Trolls would tell you I was banned on OH2, for AMP drama, but that is false. I was banned for calling out Kushella, for posting a bald-ass lie, saying I contacted her, requesting BB Greek, AND that I said I would write a good review if she did it. Total bullshit lie on both counts. I called her some choice names in the open, she ran like a Fat Bitch to the Mods, thus the ban. OH2 sucks, really, just being honest. This Site is diverse, many more interesting people. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
When you and I agree on something, that is note worthy to put it mildly. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
100% agree Chung!

That kushella chick runs her mouth and baits then runs and cries to the owner. Like to see her try that here.
100% agree Chung!

That kushella chick runs her mouth and baits then runs and cries to the owner. Like to see her try that here. Originally Posted by winn dixie
and she had the audacity to PM me moments after I posted, saying I was going to be the next guy she got banned. She probably knew she was going to get me to react with her bullshit post, plotting to get me banned. The FAB succeeded, But OH2 sold its Soul, if it ever started with any.

Word, Brother!
That site is over run with chics barely on backpage level.
Here they would be run off quickly and not protected to run their scams and deliver sub par service. Most of em have a no review policy for a reason!
and she had the audacity to PM me moments after I posted, saying I was going to be the next guy she got banned. She probably knew she was going to get me to react with her bullshit post, plotting to get me banned. The FAB succeeded, But OH2 sold its Soul, if it ever started with any.

Word, Brother! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Lmaoo you truly enjoy talking about me. The obsession is getting more and more entertaining by the sheer amount of people that contact me EVERYTIME you bring my name up for no reason.

I have no reason to lie on you nor run to the moderators to get you banned. You were banned for your attitude on the board against many along with the language in your post.

And SHOCKER!: everytime you claim to not have contacted me, I have proof that you did. Odd.

According to what was ACTUALLY MESSAGED, you contacted and then said you were going to contact the mods yourself so you probably got yourself banned for I dunno, being an asshole.....as usual lmaoo

I was legit asked to come on this post and report you. Thats how much people dislike you but I don't care enough and embarrassing you is way more fun.

Unlike OH2, posting private communications is not allowed on ECCIE -staff.
The fact that you have to get verified by providers is a no for me. Reviews have no meaning at all and from what I hear, even if you see two providers and an email is send to the Mod, you still have to wait awhile before he gets to it for verification. Female Mods(Former Providers) as well adding their opinions and the quickness of closing threads is a huge turnoff, that why I never made the move to OH2.
Glad you posted, Miss Black Lives Matter. I'm not embarrassed. For what? Every word I posted is true. and I never said I didn't contact you, I said you are a LIAR for saying I asked you for BB Greek, and told you I would write a good review. Both of those are lies. Other guys have called you out for your lies about them.

Stop stalking me. Stop making me your Wizard