For Boardman: Pussys behaving badly...

I'M ALLERGIC thank God! So get over yourself.
AND YOU don't even know me so therfore YOU can't say a darn thing about me! Get over it dude! Dogs are better! LEARN TO LOVE IT...OKAY? OK!
AND YOU don't even know me so therfore YOU can't say a darn thing about me! Get over it dude! Dogs are better! LEARN TO LOVE IT...OKAY? OK! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Nope, dont care to either cuz I can read.
Cats are much better, at least when they're stir-fried.
Nope, dont care to either cuz I can read. Originally Posted by boardman
Like I give a shit! I wouldn't want to...my dog would bite you anyways because you are a cat lover.
There you have it folks, straight from the hooktard's mouth. She "doesn't give a shit". Reviews notwithstanding...LOL. I guess that last apology has drifted far enough from her feeble little mind.
There you have it folks, straight from the hooktard's mouth. She "doesn't give a shit". Reviews notwithstanding...LOL. I guess that last apology has drifted far enough from her feeble little mind. Originally Posted by boardman
What are you stupid! Don't twist my words! I said like I give a shit if you wanted to see me! Grow up!
Stop trying to start shit! You're just pissed because I actually had the guts to posts that dogs are better! Get over yourself dude! I speak my mind and you obviously are pissed off because of it. HAHA!
What are you stupid! Don't twist my words! I said like I give a shit if you wanted to see me! Grow up! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
It's OK darlin'. One day you'll mature a little and look back on this and think"WTF was I doing"

Maybe you should go post a threAD on BP so you can find some new cheese.
It's OK darlin'. One day you'll mature a little and look back on this and think"WTF was I doing"

Maybe you should go post a threAD on BP so you can find some new cheese. Originally Posted by boardman
It's like talking to a child! I won't be looking back and thinking anything! I don't NEED to post on BP so really get OVER yourself. I'm done talking to you. You're just plain pathetic and I'm glad I didn't mention you in my apology thread because I'd take that back real fast!
Stop trying to start shit! You're just pissed because I actually had the guts to posts that dogs are better! Get over yourself dude! I speak my mind and you obviously are pissed off because of it. HAHA! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Actually, I'm pissed off because you hi-jacked one of my many love threads.
It's like talking to a child! I won't be looking back and thinking anything! I don't NEED to post on BP so really get OVER yourself. I'm done talking to you. You're just plain pathetic and I'm glad I didn't mention you in my apology thread because I'd take that back real fast! Originally Posted by Jemma Martin
Does this mean you won't be my sugar baby?
I was so looking forward to having an immature, unresponsive, asexual concubine.
Dogs are pussies........
I just went and checked the subscriber list at theboardmanexperience.com and didn't see where Jemma has ever logged on. This may explain some of her eccie social dysfunction.

Jemma, I will give you a free three month subscription if you will promise to read the material. It's a great way to address your Ailurophobia head on. Maybe with some anger management and a twelve step program or two you can actually become a normal, High-functioning member of society.